Beach day pt2: back in NY

Previously: you were in Santa Cruz and you wore a bathing suit that showed a little more then Natasha was ok with, she's very overprotective, she told you that you'd regret it when you got back to New York and well.......your back in New York.

I'm honestly so sorry it took so long to get this out, I totally forgot. But it's here now. ⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️ and FLUFF

Your POV:

You laid your bags on the bed, the team all went to their rooms to take a nap from the long plane ride. You looked at Nat who was putting away her things "hey baby?" She turned to you "yes little one?" You blushed "I'm your good girl, just wanted to say that" she chuckled "oh really? What about the little stunt you pulled at the beach?" You swallowed "I uh-" she put down the shirt she had in her hand and crawled on top of you "remember what I said at the beach?" I shook my head and repeated what she said "you said I'd regret it when we got back to New York" she caressed my sides "oh so you do remember. And tell me princess, do good girls disobey their mommy's?" I shook my head "no mommy"

She got up and grabbed the bathing suit I had on at the beach and threw it at me "put it on"

I stripped and then put the bathing suit on and looked at her "ok it's on mommy. Why am I wearing this?" She smiled "because I'm gonna tie you to the bed and your gonna watch me touch myself, you may not cum, you do not try and slip out of your restraints nor do you take your eyes off me. I want you to ask yourself every time you think about putting that swimsuit on if I would be ok with your wearing it for that occasion. Do you understand kotenok?" I shook my head "yes mistress" she grabbed my arms with a rope in her hand "good"

Natasha's POV:

I tied her to the bed. She squirmed and it made me laugh. She looked so pathetic, already begging my fingers to be inside her. I stripped and began to rub my clit in front of her. She looked away and I launched forward grabbing her face "what did I say?" She moaned at the slight contact "I can't take my eyes off you" I nodded and sat back down and began pleasing myself again. She whimpered and I met to my high and came she whined "ok mommy I won't do it again! Please!" I smiled, she'd finally broke, she was a whimpering and desperate mess now.

I ran my fingers up her thighs, her hips bucked and I kissed the inner of her thigh "will you be good for me?" She shook her head and I plunged two fingers into her core. She moaned arched her back. I whispered soothing words into her ear until she came.

This continued until I figured she'd had enough. Four orgasms later I held her close to me. Her face full of love, and I cannot help but think that I am the luckiest person alive to know this beautiful and intricate girl in front of me. Her childlike ways, how she'll take things from me and run around with it just to get me to chase her, how I'll find her little love notes on the bathroom mirror or how she gives me eskimo kisses during movies. How she steals the food off my plate because she suddenly decided what she had ordered wasn't what she wanted anymore. How she'd melt into me when I'd scratch the back of her head or the smile that spread across her face when I'd come home from a long mission would make the pain of my bruises disappear. How she'd fall asleep in my lap while I was doing paperwork, she swears it's to keep me warm but I know it's because she misses me not being in bed with her, and I don't blame her because I miss her too. Clint asked me one day, if I could have any world in the universe, which one would I take and keep for myself. I didn't know the answer then. But I know it now.

Y/N. Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N that would be the world I'd keep for myself.

IF NATASHA SAID THIS ABOUT ME I WOULD DIE!

Anyway I hope you liked it. Any comments? Questions? Requests?

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you