one out of fourteen million six hundred and five

Request by @Pheebs2005 

Starts off sad but it's so much better at the end. It's worth it

My functionality is fucked with every time I go in Disney plus and I'm ok with it. If you know you know

Your POV:

"baby p-please! you cant do this to me!"

I watched my wife Natasha cry and beg me not to go, she was clinging to me. I gently lifted her head with the hand that didn't have the gauntlet around my hand and kissed her "listen to me baby, you heard strange, only one out of fourteen million six hundred and five. Baby this is the only way I can bring everyone back. I love you baby" she cried "you can't go....p-please" I placed kisses all over her face and looked at her "if it means I get to save you I have to" 

I turned around to see Thanos running to me and I turned back to Natasha "I love you Natasha Romanoff" she cried "I love you Y/N Romanoff" she cried and I looked up at Clint and he nodded "Nat we gotta go" she cried "n-no please" Clint came and grabbed her from me, I watched her fight for a second and fall into Clint in defeat. I looked at Clint "Take care of my girl" he nodded with tears in his eyes "Natasha!" she turned to me and I choked out "I love you" 

I snapped my fingers and fell back, my vision seeing black spots. I turned my head to the side to see Thanos disintegrating and I relaxed.

Natasha's POV: 

"Y/N NO!" I broke from Clint and Steve's grasp and ran to my wife. She looked up at me and tried to push a smile but I knew she was in pain. I cupped her face and whispered "shhhhh your ok baby. I got you. Were gonna fix this" she looked up at me and watched my eyes. I felt her hand move to the back of my upper thigh and I smiled "I'm right here my love, y-you can rest now baby" I watched her mouth one last I love you and her eyes glaze over and felt her hand drop from my thigh, I shakily placed two fingers to find her pulse and there was none. I cried and took her limp body in my arms. 

Steve walked up behind me ten minutes later "come on Nat we gotta get back" I glared at him "leave me alone" he sat beside me "let her go Nat, you need to let Y/N go. She loved you and did this for you. She wanted you to finish this" I shook my head no and Clint came beside me "come on Nat" I looked at him and he whispered "come on" I laid on top of my wife, to numb to think or move, Clint picked me up bridal style and carried me to the quinjet. 

No one dared to comment on my loss of control regarding my emotions. Nothing ever got to me but this was my Wife. The one person in the world who was able to thaw my frozen heart, the only person in the world I was able to show my emotions to and the only person I could cuddle and love without being afraid of letting my guard down. Y/N was my person, my love, my joy, my yellow, my everything. I curled up in my seat and thought about my beautiful wife. How I should've snapped. 

Clint's POV:

I watched Nat tremble. She hadn't been this bad since Wanda made her think of the red room again in 2015. Steve looked at me "where you heading?" I looked at Nat then back at Steve "the farm, Y/N told me to take care of Nat" he nodded and set the route for my farm. I turned to see Wanda trying to give Natasha water but she wasn't taking it. I pulled out my phone and called Laura to tell her we were coming and that was all. Y/N was like a sister to Laura, I wasn't going to break the news to her over the phone. I hung up and I sat beside Natasha just to be there. I knew she wasn't going to be much of a talker. 

We made it to the farm and I helped Nat off the jet and into the house. I placed her on the couch and Laura came downstairs holding Nathaniel "Clint!" I wrapped my arms around Laura and she kissed me and smiled "I see you brought Nat, where's Y/N?" I looked at my son "buddy why don't you go upstairs to your play room" he smiled and jumped from Laura's arms "ok daddy" I watched him run off and Laura looked at me "Clint?" the lump formed in my throat and I started to cry, Laura watched me and I knew it clicked "O-Oh god...n-no...no Clint no" I pulled Laura into a hug and kissed her head.