little

Request by 

Background: Natasha is a caregiver and she finds out that you are a little and decides to take care of you

It's 3 in the morning for me. Why tf am I like this? 

Natasha's POV:

I've been watching Y/N for weeks now. It's the little things that are showing that she's a little. I've walked in her room several times to drop off clothes and she has stuffed animals on her bed, or I hear Sophia the first if I get close enough to her door. She cuddles a pillow and gets cranky around bed time. Honestly it's so cute. I personally am a caregiver so it's easy to pick up. I would also like to be her mommy because I know she needs someone.

I was asked to go get her for movie night. I walked to her door and knocked "Y/N? the movies gonna start" she came to the door and opened it. I smiled down at her "hi honey" she shyly looked down "hi Nat" I placed my hand on the small of her back and walked with her through the halls till we made it to the couch. I sat down and patted my lap and she sat next to me. I rubbed her back and whispered in her ear "it's ok love. I know your in little space" she looked at me wide eyed and I smiled softly, Y/N grabbed a pillow and hugged it then Tony turned around "ok so were watching the purge" I looked at Y/N's face then at Tony "No pick something else" Tony looked at me "it's my night to pick and Peter already said he was ok with it" I rolled my eyes and sat back.

Y/N was sucking on her thumb under the blanket and I pulled her into my lap "are you scared princess?" she shook her head and I laid her on top of me and rubbed her back "I got you angel" she nodded and started to fuss, I looked down at her "what is it baby girl? you cold?" she shook her head and I draped the blanket over her to keep her warm. She sunk into me and I rubbed her back. A couple minutes later a scary part came up and I covered her eyes "don't look baby" she buried her head in my shoulder and I shifted her in my lap. 

-Time skip-

The movie was over and Y/N had fallen asleep on my lap. I gently picked her up and carried her into my room and laid her in bed. She whined "mommy" I turned to her "baby I gotta get changed" she whined louder and I cocked my eyebrow at her "be patient baby" she rolled around and I came back to her when I finished. I picked her up "lets go brush your teeth and you need to go potty" she whined "noooo" I tapped her butt "stop it baby" she pouted and I gave her her tooth brush and she brushed her teeth. After she went to the bathroom I carried her to the bed "its ni ni time baby" she whined and I pulled her into me "come on baby. Be good for me" Y/N whined and I pulled out a stuffed animal "here baby" she took it and laid down and sucked on her thumb. I kissed her and rocked her "that's my girl"

I hope you enjoyed! short but cute

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you