Ouuu your in trouble with Nat

Your dating Natasha Romanoff. She won't let you drink alcohol before training but you really wanted a beer. She's away on a mission so you figured you'd be ok for today, besides it's just one beer during a movie, you'll be fine......right?

Oh yeah I forgot to mention one thing.....Natasha's kinda your Dom.....

Anyway let's get on with it!

Your POV:

You had about three hours to kill before training, Natasha said she'd only make it for the end of training so she gave me a list of things I had to do

(This is the paper)

Your tasks

> 15 successful shots to a target with the GLOCK 17
> 15 successful shots to a target with the CZ 75
> practice draw time and get it to 10 successful 0.5 seconds
> practice combinations for thirty minutes
> knife accuracy throwing fifteen minutes

Then I should be there babygirl I'll see you then! Be good!

I looked at the list and put it down. She's so demanding! I rolled my eyes and decided I'd watch a movie to kill time. I was nervous about my shooting, Natasha's really tough on me when it comes to targets. I mean it is life or death but she decides that she teases me for however many shots I miss.

NOT FAIR!

Ok anyway, I wanted a beer, something to take the edge off. Besides the rest of the team was training and Nat wouldn't be totally focused on me. She'd never find out. I grabbed the beer and started to drink it.

Halfway through the movie the rest of the team had joined. I took another swig and Clint looked at me "you know you shouldn't be doing that" I rolled my eyes "shut it Clint it's fine" he sat back and Wanda looked at me "Clint is right, just because Nat isn't here doesn't mean you can ignore her no alcohol before training rule" I scoffed "my god leave me be, no ones in charge of me! I'm in charge of myself!"

I heard footsteps from behind me "you wanna say that again?" Tony gave me a look "ouuuuu your in trouble with Nat!"

I turned around to see Nat with her bag over her shoulder, I looked at carol and she mouthed 'run'

I scrambled from the couch and bolted to the training room. I fumbled with the GLOCK 17 and pointed it at the target. I heard the door open and I figured it was Thor or something......NOPE!

"Y/N! GET OVER HERE MISSY!" I gulped and turned on my heel "yes Natasha?" She grabbed my gun "don't yes Natasha me! What were you yelling about back there?" I smiled "nothing at all" Clint walked in "Y/N has been drinking"

GOD DAMMIT CLINT NOT NOW! YOU TATTLETALE! God Natasha is going to give me hell tonight

I turned and looked at Clint "not cool" Natasha turned me back to her "so you were drinking?" I rambled "what? No no I haven't I mean yes, it was like one beer it's fine!" She cocked her eyebrow at me "so you deliberately disobeyed me? Said you were in charge? And kinda lied to me about it when I asked?"

Well fuck! I'm screwed.

I nervously giggled "uhhhh is that what I said? Did I really do that?" The whole team shook their head yes and I whined "really guys? Not helping!" Natasha smiled and dragged her finger along my jawline "they are just smart enough not to cross me" I rolled my eyes and grabbed the gun from her "gimmie that, I have a list of tasks to complete" I walked into the gun range and the team got back to training. I felt Natasha's hands grip my waist, I turned to look at her but she turned me back around "ah ah no ma'am, your shooting, remember? Now let's see how many shots you will miss shall we?"

Uhhhhhh so ummmm yeah I won't be walking tomorrow, maybe not the next few days.......

I pointed the gun at the target and missed, she whispered in a seductive and pouty voice "oh baby, what a shame" my legs clamped together and she kicked my feet apart "you little one need to maintain your proper from" I whimpered and lowered my gun and whined "ok! I'm sorry! I shouldn't have had the beer and I shouldn't have said I was in charge!" I felt her grin without even having to look at her.

Natasha's POV:

Your damn right I was gonna tease the fuck out of her. She knows better then to disrespect me. I rubbed the side of her arm "your apology is accepted darling" I heard her release a breath and I smiled "but your still getting punished" she turned and looked at me "WHAT?!" I smiled "what baby, you ok? You look a little flustered"

Your POV:

YEAH NO SHIT I'M FLUSTERED!

I continued training and missed almost all my shots and couldn't get the draw time Natasha asked for. I was exhausted and Natasha just kept ordering me to do it again. The team left two hours ago. I looked at her "come on! I'm done Nat!" She smiled and made a pouty face "poor baby" I rolled my eyes "shut up I've done this like a million times now" I had just realized what I said, she looked at me and growled "your gonna wish you never said that. Room! now!

I'll just leave this here.........part 2 anyone?

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you