Enemies to lovers

This was a short requested by @SimpForLizzieOlsen this took a bit for me to write but I got it. I hope you like it!

Warning ⚠️ smut

⚠️Please leave your thoughts in the comments. I really love hearing your reactions⚠️

Your POV:

My name is Y/N Y/LN. I've been making a living off of my hacking and the training I have in many different forms of fighting. I'm on the dark web. Yes you can hire a fucking assassin on the dark web.

I started at a young age, learning to fight and all. When you grew up how I did you learn that the only way you will survive is if you put up walls around your heart and live as cold as possible, that means no love, no trust, no loyalty, just you and the heavy weight of your gun in your hand. Besides I have no problem being an assassin. I've lived my whole life numb and that was never gonna change.

Just six hours ago I got a job I have to take. A man wants me to infiltrate a hydra base in Turkey. They need me to go in and pull information for them. I couldn't pass it up. I got my equipment ready.

Natasha's POV :

Tony called us all to the meeting room. We all sat down. I looked at Tony "what we got?" Tony spoke up "Hydra has some information that we need to get our hands on in Turkey. We're taking the quinnjet in 15. We get in, get the files, and get out got it?. We all agreed and I went to get suited up.

Your POV:

I got on the plane that the client had arranged for me. I sat there thinking about what could be so important about these files. This man was desperate, paying me twice then what I normally receive. 100,000 dollars is a lot of money. The flight attendant placed a glass in front of me and I froze it out of boredom. Oh yeah I have powers. I have transparency and I can manipulate ice and water. It comes in handy when I've got people coming after me.

The plane landed and I headed to the location. I entered and made my way through the guards, stabbing and killing who decided they thought it was smart to get in my path. I made my way to the computer room. I plugged in the hard drive and was waiting for it to load when something caught my eye. God dammit, my client never told me anything company. I cursed myself and grabbed the drive. I headed out the compound.

Natasha's POV:

We were in hydras base when I saw a girl coming down the hall, I realized she wasn't hydra and spoke in my coms "boys we've got company!" I took out my knives and threw them at her

Your POV:

A read headed woman was coming my way, she said something into her wrist and pulled out some knives. I used my transparency and they passed right through me. I smirked. She was beautiful. Wait what am I thinking?! I'm in a mission!. I was so distracted that I didn't see her running towards me. Before I knew it she was on top of me "WHO ARE YOU?!" She yelled. I wrestled with her for a second then became transparent, she fell to the floor and before she could get up I knocked her unconscious and ran out of the building and got on my motorcycle. I had to get out of here and fast.

Natasha's POV:

I woke up to Bruce hovering over me in the quinnjet. I shot up "what happened?!" Clint touched my shoulder "we found you unconscious" I rubbed my head "did you get the girl?" Steve looked at Tony confused "what girl Nat?" I sighed "there was another girl at the compound, she was here for the same thing" Clint looked at me "how do you know it wasn't hydra?" I sighed "the way she looked at me, I don't know I need to think"