Top golf

Background: You and Natasha have been dating for a while now and she takes you to top golf on a date. If you don't know what it is look it up 

Damn yall, it's been a minute. More coming tomorrow!

Your POV:

Natasha came over and kissed my head as she grabbed her jeans from the bed. We are going to top golf on a date tonight. Natasha swears it's so much fun but I'm scared I'm gonna accidently let go of the club and it's gonna fly from my hands. I was laying on my stomach and playing on my phone to pass time. Given I was already ready because I ended training a little earlier then she did. She slipped on her jeans and grabbed her phone which was next to me, tapping my ass in a playful manner "come on baby, you ready" I smiled and turned to my back, holding out my hand "help me up?" she chuckled and grabbed my hand. Her strength easily lifting me to my feet. Natasha turned me to her and we gave each other a kiss then headed out the door. She grabbed her keys and walked to the black corvette. She opened the door for me and got in herself. She grabbed my hand and placed it on the stick shift then placed hers over mine. She knew I loved it when she did this.

(we all know the image lives in your head rent free. Don't act like you didn't just picture it) 

The whole car ride she rubbed her thumb over the top of my hand. Switching gears. We got into top golf and she smiled and squeezed my hand "third floor babe" my eyes widened "there's three floors?!" she smiled and nodded. I followed her to the floor and we found our station then started to enter our names. She was 'Bubs' in the system because you begged her to do it and well she would do anything for you. Natasha had put you as your nickname. 

Natasha's POV:

I grabbed a club "ok baby, now this is a seven iron" Y/N took it "h-how do I hold it?" I laughed a little "ok baby, come" she backed up against me and I grabbed her hands and began to move her hands and explain "well on a golf club you have this thing called a grip. and that's where you hold it. now if you are right handed. like me. your left hand goes around the top part of the grip. and grip it like your holding any kind of stick. then your right hand goes below the left hand. and your left index finger interlocks with your right pinky. so that way the thumb on the left hand is inside your right hand" 

Y/N gripped it as I told her too and turned her head over her shoulder so she was looking at me "like that?" I smiled and kissed her head "yes baby" she giggled a little and I pushed her forward "get on the green babe, I gotta stay behind the line" she turned to me "can you go first? I wanna see you hit it" I nodded and grabbed a driver then hit the ball at the farthest hole. Y/N just watched me with her jaw dropped and I laughed "ok ok baby go" 

Y/N walked up to the green and put the club up to the sensor to get a ball. I watched as she set it up and then held the club as I taught her. I smiled and watched her hit the ball, she squealed when it made it into one of the closer holes. I grinned and hugged her from behind "good job baby" she turned and kissed me "I wanna go again" I smiled and fixed her hair "go for it babe" 

-Time skip-

We took turns and eventually our time ran out; between us taking turns and getting some dinner. I put the clubs away and she looked at our scores and grinned while looking at me "I did better then I thought" I smiled and hugged her from behind while kissing her head "I knew you would" she smiled and looked up at me "and the club didn't fly out of my hand" I laughed and ran my hand through her hair "no baby it didn't" she smiled and I squeezed her shoulders "ready to go?" she nodded and kissed me, the taste of the strawberry daiquiri she ordered earlier still lingering. I smiled and held her hand as we walked to the car, opening the door for her and she leaned over the middle console and opened mine. We engaged in a kiss and I placed her hand back on the stick shift and began to drive. Y/N loved having the windows down while we drove so of course I rolled them down. 

Your POV:

I watched the woman I fell in love with as we drove home. Falling in love with over and over again as the minutes passed. She never failed with her words and the advice she'd give me about many different situations. And the advice never failed. Her smile and her laugh. Just everything about her. I sleep easier knowing that I have her, knowing that when I wake up she's gonna be there to say good morning in her angelic voice. Her smile makes my heart explode. Natasha is everything to me and I know it sounds cheesy and shit but I can't imagine my life without her. 

We got home and took a shower together, washing each others hair and giving kisses any moment we could. It's funny because Natasha and I both love sleeping in the cold. But I'll wear like a sports bra and shorts and she will wear sweats and a long sleeve shirt. I mean she looks cute in anything but I always tease her for wearing the clothes because if your sleeping in the cold why bundle up? Anyway. Natasha and I curled up in bed and she wrapped her arms around me, placing kisses on my shoulder and I kissed her arm that was protectively around my chest. We whispered sweet sentences to each other as we drifted off to sleep. 

With Natasha my world was complete. It's like everything could be falling apart but with her there she made it seem like the destruction was just renovation and everything would be okay again. Natasha keeps me awake with butterflies roaming around in my stomach. She is my everything and I know that I am hers. 

*coughs* AHEM. I LOVE YOU, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you