Jealous Nat and drunk Y/N

Your dating Nat and your at a party with the team. Nat is very protective of you and you like it when she gets all dominant and shit. I mean who wouldn't? You decide to make her jealous. Was that a good idea?

⚠️SMUT⚠️

Your POV:

I slipped on a dress that was a little more revealing then Natasha would normally approve of. I decided tonight I'd make her really jealous. I mean yes it was against my good interest to tease Natasha but it was also a lot of fucking fun.

Pros and cons here. Cons would be I wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow.....but my pros would be she'd get all dominant and I don't know about anyone else but that kinda shit turns me on and walking isn't really a necessity when you have a strong girlfriend to carry you.....right?

I headed downstairs. Natasha was already down there mixing drinks. She made the best drinks. I walked to the bar "hey babe" she looked at me then started to look away but snapped her neck back "what do you think your doing?" I smiled "making a Bronx what does it look like?" She cocked her eyebrow "you know what I'm talking about don't be a smart ass" I rolled my eyes and finished making my drink "I don't know what your talking about Nat" I made a pouty face and walked off with my drink swaying my hips.

Natasha's POV:

I watched Y/N walk away. She was for sure trying to push my buttons. I was quickly learning that she enjoyed seeing me get frustrated with how bratty she'd become. I decided I'd ignore it for now. I continued to mix the drink that Steve had asked for earlier.

Your POV:

A couple of hours into the party I decided I'd hang with Wanda, try and get Nat's attention.

"Hey Wanda!" She turned "ohhh hey Y/N! How are you doing?" I smiled and took her drink "gooddd" she took her drink back "oh no you don't, Nat would kill me if she found out I aided you in this. You know she doesn't like you getting drunk like this" I whined "gimmie!" She smiled "no can do girl. But you can dance with me" I smirked and she laughed "you want Natasha's attention don't you?" I blushed "what no! Just come dance" she giggled as I dragged her "liessss" I wrapped my hands around her waist and began to dance. I felt Wandas hand rest on the small of my back and she giggled.

Not even a couple minutes later I felt a hand grip my hips and I turned "hey Nat" Natasha smiled at Wanda "Wanda can I take her from you?" Wanda nodded and left. I turned to Natasha "heyyy I was dancing!" I slurred and she cocked her eyebrow "how many drinks have you had?" I laughed "I don't know Nat like seven" she gripped my wrist "your limit is three and you know it. Party's over for you let's go" I whined and dug my heals as she tried to drag me "nooooo" she yanked me into her "you think your being smart right now and your not. You've already been messing around with Wanda and now you go over your drinking limit. If I were you I'd get your ass over here right now missy"

I smirked "are you jealous???" She rolled her eyes "yes. I am. Now come brat" I plopped myself onto the couch "I think I'll stay here thank you very much"

Natasha's POV:

She couldn't be serious? Did she somehow forget the fact that literally last week I was fucking her into the mattress and she wasn't able to comprehend shit cause of it?

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her up "let's go" she rolled her eyes and sat, I glared at her "ok then, if you wanna play like that" I let her go and she smiled a triumphant smile "thank you very much" I smiled "your welcome baby" I leaned into her ear and growled "but know that any other rule you decide to break tonight will just stack onto your already long punishment" her eyes widened and she sprung out of her seat "no no I'll come now" I laughed "no baby, you stay" she whined "but you know I'm drunk and that I'll do more stupid stuff" I smirked "I'm counting on it"