Rumors

HOLY SHIT YALL IT'S BEEN A FUCKING MONTH. I'M SORRY

Background: Natasha likes you. The whole team has picked it up and by the way you play with Nat they think your dating. Eventually the rumor comes around to you

Your POV:

"Nat come on! give it" 

you playfully shout with a cute pout on your face. Natasha is currently holding your phone up in the air laughing from your countless failed attempts to retrieve your phone. You and Nat had just clicked instantly. You always brought out a different side to Natasha. The playful side the not everyone had the privilege to see. She messed with you like this constantly. At this point it had become a game to the two of you. She'd take food off your plate and you'd steal her knives and blame it on the boys. One time I took her knife and I kid you not it took her a week to finally figure out I was the one to take it. She always threw me in the pool or would sneak up behind me during training and knock me off my feet while I was training. She was extremely playful with me but she was also kind. We'd cuddle during scary movies or she'd walk in my room after I showered and offer to brush out my hair for me. 

Now she was smiling at me and playfully mocking me "come on Y/N I know you can get it" I jumped on top of her back as she spun around trying to get me off. Nat ran over to the couch and threw me on it then jumped on me, proceeding to tickle me "Nat, Nat! stop. Nat" I giggled as she continued. My face turning a shade of red and my breath being taken from my lungs. She finally stopped and I sat up then held out my hand "come on Nat" she handed it to me and I smiled "why thank you". Natasha playfully rolled her eyes and started cracking up again "oh my god Y/N your braids are so fucked" I pulled up my camera and started laughing with her. 

After we had basically used all our air I looked at her still giggling "okay okay, but this is your doing so you have to fix them" she nodded as our laughter subsided "okay, go get your brush" I nodded and walked back to my room watching her take a video of me walking away and my messed up braids. 

Natasha's POV:

I watched Y/N turn the corner. The butterflies from moments before settling back down in my stomach. God everything about her made my heart explode. Her laugh and her smile. I got up from the couch and walked to my room to grab some hair ties for Y/N because her bands always managed to snap. Watching the video I had just taken over and over. Allowing the laughter to ring through my air pods.

(babe I don't do this at all.............neverrrrrrrrrrrrrr. ANYWAY BACK TO IT)

Your POV:

I walked into the movie room where the boys and Wanda were playing video games on the big screen. My comb wasn't in my drawer and Wanda used it sometimes to do her hair. She was doing Valkyries hair "hey Wands when are you gonna be done with my comb?" she looked at her hair then looked at me "uhhhh just a couple minutes, you need it now?" I shook my head "no I can just brush it out for a bit or she can use her nails" Wanda looked at me "she?" I nodded then realized "oh shit, yeah, sorry. Nat's doing my hair, she's the one who fucked it up" Wanda nodded "you mean your girlfriend?" I looked at her confused "what? oh no were not dating" Tony turned to me "oh come on Y/N stop hiding it. It's obvious" I shook my head and crossed my arms "I honestly have no clue what your saying" Clint looked up from his controller "you really don't see it do you?" I shook my head "oh no but please enlighten me" he handed Peter his controller and Peter squealed then Clint looked at him "your filling in, I'm coming back" he nodded and Clint walked me away to the back of the room

"look Y/N. Nat really likes you. I've never seen her so happy and comfortable with someone. The whole team thinks you two are dating. We just thought you guys were hiding it" he shrugged and I watched him; taking in the information which made my heart beat at an abnormally irregular pace. Just as I was about to respond Wanda broke my concentration "hey, Y/N catch" she tossed me the comb and I caught it as Clint walked away. 

I came back to Natasha. My emotions running throughout my head. I sat down on the couch as Nat smiled "okay dork gimme the comb" my actions faltered as I still sat there stunned and she lifted my chin and gently spoke "hey, what's up?" I looked up at her "do you like me?" she laughed and nodded "of course I like you Y/N" I shook my head "No Nat, do you like me?" she sat back with a feared look on her face "w-why do you ask?" I fiddled with the comb and looked at her "Clint and the team thinks were dating" she nodded and smiled a little "w-would that be so bad if we were" I looked up at her and stuttered "n-no but I just thought you w-wanted to be friends" she shook her head "no Y/N, I really like you I just thought you had your eye on Maria" I laughed "Maria? oh no. She's more like an aunt to me" she laughed "oh fuck sorry" I laughed with her "yeah no. Maria is more like my cool aunt" she nodded and looked at me "you wanna be my girlfriend?" I nodded "I'd love that" she cupped my face and gave me a gentle kiss wjile holding me close.

After we pulled apart she nudged me "so Y/N, you wanna go fuck with the boys and just start making out in front of them?" I nodded "duh! is that even a question?" she picked me up and carried me to the TV room. 

I have no idea what the fuck this is

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you