if only she knew

Background: you have a big crush on Natasha but your best friends. You don't want to risk the relationship by saying anything but you do little things to be around her.

Anyway I was getting my nails done because my sister dragged me with her and the nail tech is wondering why I want them so short, My distracted ass answered "because I'm gay" yes I outed myself to my nail tech.........fuck

Your POV: 

It was yet another one of Tony Starks parties where he gets drunk off his ass and makes us play those annoying 'bonding' games. We all know that truth or dare is the game used to fuck your friends over with dares and expose the shit outta them with truths. That's not an opinion either it's a fact. 

So here we were sitting in some kinda jacked up shape and some cocktail or beer in each of our hands. The team was all telling some personal story that they wouldn't share unless they were drunk. Not that I was paying attention; I was too busy watching Nat. Her smile when one of the boys would say something stupid, how her red lipstick complemented her red hair and the black dress she was wearing was killing me. God she looked amazing. Tony dragged me out of my heaven by speaking to me. Thanks a lot Tony.

"Y/N were playing truth or dare" I took another sip of my beer and nodded. Natasha smirked playfully at me and I rolled my eyes. Natasha knew I hated these games. The drunker Tony got the more dirty the truths and dares got, and Tony...well he was WASTED. I sat back until Tony asked me that annoying question with a stupid wiggle of his eyebrows "Y/N truth or dare" I took a swig of my beer "dare" he smiled "go sit in Natasha's lap for the rest of the night" I looked at him and then Nat, she patted her lap and I walked over and sat in it. She wrapped her arms around my waist and looked at Tony "ok lets move on" 

I sat there on Natasha's lap, now this wasn't anything new. We always sat with each other during movies and she would take my water bottle from me and drink it. I'm sure Nat thought nothing of it. But me...every laugh, every smile, every touch and conversation made fireworks explode inside my chest. If only she knew that I would always hide a blanket for movie night because then we would be able to cuddle and share one, if only she knew that the only reason I train at those ungodly hours in the morning is because I get to see her and spar with her, if only she knew how much I loved it when she would take me to bed on my wasted nights, if only she knew how much I loved seeing her smile and her laugh, my god that beautiful laugh. I hated how paranoid I was when it came to my movements around her. I just wanted to lean back into her and get comfy but I didn't want to make her uncomfortable. 

I sat there as the rounds continued. By the time five rounds have gone by Tony was drunk off his ass and no longer listening to Pepper. I had taken a body shot off Wanda, drank a concoction of ten different alcohols, ate a spoonful of hot sauce, did a backflip and ate a lime. My god I was getting tired. 

Natasha's POV:

 Y/N looked adorable when she scrunched up her nose while chewing the lime. I mean I was quite impressed that she could actually eat the whole thing. I knew she hated the hot sauce; sometimes I won't order hot food even if I want it because I know how indecisive she was when it came to choosing her food, hell most times I would even order for her. Tony's made me do the concoction before and it was strong as hell. I'm surprised she was able to keep it down. 

Currently she was leaning back against nothing, her back strained and tensed. Her body ques told me she was getting tired and she wanted to sleep. I patted her back as I set my beer on the table stand next to me and whispered to her, the teams drunken loud voices almost drowning out my voice "sleepy?" she nodded and brought her leg down so she could get ready to stand. I knew she wasn't gonna make it to her bed given how tired she was "I'll walk you" she looked at me "oh Nat you don't have to do that" I nodded "I know, I want to" she looked at me "Nat I'm drunk and you know I have no filter when it comes to that" I smiled at her "maybe that's not such a bad thing" she looked at me with that 'really' face and I laughed "come on lets get you to bed" I carried her bridal style to her room and placed her on her bed "now get your ass in the bathroom and brush your teeth while I get your sleeping clothes" she rolled her eyes "yes mother" I lightly pushed her head in a playful manner "ok smartass" 

She disappeared into the bathroom and I smiled while walking into her closet and grabbing  her clothes. While I was grabbing her lavender off the dresser and a journal fell, knocking the front of my head. I picked it up and laughed "oh this is gonna be good". Y/N and I teased each other about everything; her losing fights, grabbing the last water bottle, eating the last pancake, her never shutting up, etc. It was just something we did. 

Once she came out of the bathroom I held it up with a smirk "what's this?" her eyes widened and she lunged forward to grab it, I held it back and smiled, she stood and held out her hand "give it Natasha" I shook my head "oh come on Y/N, what are you hiding?" she folded her arms "Nat I'm not kidding" I saw the panic in her face and sat at the edge of the bed "Y/N, what's wrong?" she laughed and picked up the sleeping clothes from the edge of the bed "if only you knew" I tilted my head "know what?" she ignored me and walked into the bathroom and changed then came back out, I asked her again "what don't I know?" 

She stopped in front of me "I like you Nat! ok...that's an understatement, I really fucking like you. And it's not just some little stupid middle school crush you get over in a week it's been months now. Months of me hidi-" I cut her off with a kiss then pulled away after a couple seconds "you talk too much" she playfully pushed me "oh shut up" I smiled "you know I fell the same way" she looked at me "then why didn't you say anything?" I tucked hair behind her ear "well it's obvious your love language is physical touch, I wasn't sure if you were just cuddly or you actually felt the same way" she laughed a little "yeah I am pretty cuddly" I cocked my eyebrow "yeah no shit" she laughed and I held her hand "Will you be my girlfriend?" she stopped and looked at me with a dumbfounded look "r-really" I nodded "of course" she smiled and squeezed my hand "okay" I smiled kissed her "good, now gimme some clothes I'm spending the night" she laughed "you know where to find them" I nodded and kissed her "be right back my love" she blushed "ok babe" I got up and looked at her "I love you" she smiled "oh if only you knew how much I love you" I smiled "maybe you can show me when your more sober" she smiled "ok babe" I whispered during my smile "okay baby" 

I hope you enjoyed, Wrote this while drinking coffee at 4 in the afternoon and sobbing from Tom Hollands acting in 'The impossible' 

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you