I love you, you idiot!

Natasha is your Supervising officer. She just recently completely denied you of a mission, claiming you weren't ready which clearly you were. You asked Fury for a mission and Fury gave it to you. You promised him to tell Natasha and said for the millionth time that she already approved. That was a lie of course but she'd been really overprotective of you and it was really pissing you off as if the mixed signals you were receiving from her wasn't enough. You weren't gonna tell Natasha. She didn't deserve to know.

Your POV:

I waited until Natasha left for her run. That way she wouldn't see me packing. I walked into the armory and grabbed my guns and various weapons, Wanda came from behind me

"Hey, Y/N" I jumped and screamed "JESUS CHRIST WANDA!" I calmed myself then spoke "you scared the shit outta me" she laughed "that's some heavy equipment for training don't you think?" I put the gun in my holster and came up with a lie "yeah, you know Nat, being all demanding with training and shit" she tilted her head "you like that, I've seen your thoughts" I gripped my gun "must've been the wrong mind you searched because your wrong"

Before she could say anything I left. I headed to the hanger so I could get my quinnjet. I threw my bags onto the plane and FRIDAY spoke "authorization code for takeoff" I spoke back "override system and reset" he answered me "yes miss Y/L/N" this gave me three minutes to get off the ground. It took three minutes for the IA to reboot so I had to go.

I quickly got in the air and flew to my destination.

Natasha's POV:

I came back from my run. I had training with Y/N in ten minutes. "Y/N! Let's go!" I stood at the front door waiting for her to answer and she didn't, I emptied my knife from my waistband and placed it on the end table "Y/N! I'm not kidding!" Still no answer. After a minute of waiting I gave up listening.

I huffed and walked into the kitchen. Wanda, Clint, and Steve were sitting around the island. Wanda smiled "you want smoothie?" I nodded "yeah thanks Wanda, do any of you know where Y/N is? She had training in five" Wanda shook her head as she handed me a smoothie "last I saw her she was in the armory" I shook my head and Wanda grabbed my arm "but Nat you might wanna talk to her, she sounded pretty annoyed with you" I laughed "she's annoyed because I wouldn't let her go on a mission because she wasn't ready" Wanda looked at me "is it because she wasn't ready or you were being overprotective?" I rolled my eyes trying to ignore the truth that spilled from Wandas lips "don't be stupid Wanda she wasn't ready" her face softened and she gently squeezed my arm "Nat I know, I've seen the way your protective with her, you train her hard because your worried she'll get hurt when your not there"

After a minute of being frozen I looked at Wanda, I couldn't lie to her anymore "don't say anything ok?" She nodded and I left to go to the armory.

I'd searched the whole compound. I ran back to Wanda "Wanda she's not here!" Clint looked at me "did you check the hanger?" I shook my head "no why would I?" He shrugged "maybe she left for a mission" I laughed "oh please she would've told me and she can't get one cleared without telling me. I'm her S.O." Clint looked at me "just check Natasha ok?" I nodded and ran to the hanger. A quinnjet was missing "god dammit Y/L/N"

I stormed back inside and paced. If I called Fury she'd get in trouble and I didn't wanna do that. But she broke standard protocol. I decided I'd ask her when she came back.

-time skip-

I was sitting on the couch and winding down for the night with my glass of wine. The rest of the team watching a movie. I heard Tony "ohhhh shit" I snapped my neck and saw Y/N walking into the compound, cuts littered her body I grabbed the remote and paused the movie

"Where the fuck have you been?!"

She simply nodded "yeah thanks for welcoming me back" sarcasm laced her words and I stood "let's go we're talking in the briefing room" she rolled her eyes "if you don't mind I have to go and take care of my shit" she started to walk off, I leaped off the couch and grabbed her arm "to fuck your not! Come with me"

I dragged her to the briefing room and locked the door. "Ok what the hell is wrong with you?" She laughed "your really asking me that?! Your pissing me off!" I laughed "you went on a mission without my permission! Your broke protocol!" She screamed "IM SORRY! DAMN I NEEDED TO SHOW YOU I COULD DO IT!" I sighed, watching her wipe the blood dripping down her arm from the gash on her shoulder "Y/N I knew you could do it" she froze and then looked at me tilting her head "what?.....then why wouldn't you let me go?" I sighed and stood there

Your POV:

I watched Natasha stand there her eyes to the ground, I folded my arms "tell me why you wouldn't let me go!" She looked up at me "don't raise your voice at me Agent!" I yelled, ignoring her previous statement "Fucking tell me!" She looked up at me, her green eyes made me shudder

"Because I love you you idiot!"

I stood back stunned "w-what?" She looked down and I started to walk out but she grabbed me and spun me into her. Her lips crashed into mine and once she realized I was kissing back she picked me up and I wrapped my legs around her waist. She held me close to her. Once we finished she pulled away and I placed my hand on her cheek "why didn't you tell me?" She looked at me "I thought you didn't feel the same" I giggled as the tucked hair behind my ear and I smiled "well I do" she kissed me one last time then looked at me "we need to take care of those cuts don't we?" I nodded and she helped me down then looked at me "oh yeah one more thing" I looked up at her "yes Nat?" She smirked "I'm the top" I laughed "yeah sure you are"

Hope you enjoyed! Requests are always open

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you