N-Nat I don't know where I am

In request of @khoffart1590
I really hope you enjoy it!

Natasha's POV:

It's been six hours since Y/N's coms line went dead. Her tracker, vital readings, communications, everything just shut off. This was supposed to be an easy mission. She was just supposed to go in, get the intel, and come back into my arms. Where the hell was she?!

I looked at Tony "have you been able to get it back up?" He shook his head. The anger boiled inside me "that's it I'm taking a quinnjet, what are her last coordinates?" He shook his head "Nat I can't do that, Fury ordered us to stay, we have to stay here" I began to launch forward "Fuck orders! That's my babygirl out there!" Steve and Clint were holding me back from attacking Tony, I still yelled "you are one of the smartest men in the world and you can't find a damn way to get on coms!?" Clint held my arm firmly "Nat let's go, we need to let him work" I glared at Tony "he's not working, he's STANDING THERE BEING USELESS!"

Clint saw my emotions were starting to bubble over. He saw the fear and anger and pain in my eyes. He took me and brought me to my room and put me on the bed and looked at me "Natasha, you need to calm down or we can't work this through, yelling isn't gonna help it. I know you love her, I know she's your babygirl, but you have to calm down"

My fists slowly came undone from their state of being balled up, the color returned in my knuckles and my heart beat became regular. Steve came in with a bottle of water and handed it to Clint. Clint opened it for me and I took a small sip. He began to jog my memory. Asking questions like 'was she acting funny before the mission?' 'Has she been jumpy?' 'Any signs of weird activity?'. All answers ended in no. She was completely normal, being her stupid, smart ass, cuddly self. I mean yea she had nightmares and some panic attacks but that was normal for her.

Small time skip

9 hours had gone by now. I needed her, I whispered to myself "babygirl I need you to come back, just come home, your strong, I know you can do this". Just then Steve burst through my door "Nat, let's go"

I was standing in the room with the team again. Looking at everyone Wanda was standing there, her eyes looked as if they were pleading for something. Just then I heard it

"N-Nat I don't know where I am"

Her breathing sounded shaky, her voice faint and full of fear. She was in some sort of pain. I spoke "baby your ok, we're coming" Tony looked down "she can't hear you Nat" I was going to say something but she began to scream

"NO, NO, NO! I DIDN'T TAKE ANYTHING FROM YOU! NAT!? NATASHA?!"

The screams rung in my ears like sirens, it was agonizing to listen to, I looked at Tony "anything else up?" He shook his head "not yet" before I could say anything I heard a ding from the computer and Tony spoke "never mind, a location came up around one hundred miles from her last location, she must've used that Morse code thing you taught her" I smiled and shook my head "my clever girl"

We got on the quinnjet and went to get her. Steve handed me the icers and I looked at him "Steve they have my girlfriend and by the sounds of it there not being nice to her. I'm putting real bullets in the backs of their heads. I'm not using a damn icer for this job" he shook his head and handed me my pistols

Your POV:

I laid there propped up against the stone wall. My body ached. I didn't have the courage to look at what they'd possibly done to me. All I know is that it was painful. I held the small device I managed to make to pin my location to Natasha. I couldn't hold on much longer. I rubbed the device with the pad of my thumb thinking that if this was going to be my final minutes I'd like Natasha to know I was thinking of her, and that I was finally able to perfect this device that she spent hours trying to get me to understand how to put together. I laughed to myself remembering her standing in the lab

"no babygirl it's like this" Natasha grabbed it from me and put it together once again "see, easy. Now try again" I rolled my eyes and stuck out my tongue at her and tried again. When I still wasn't getting it she sat in a chair and sat me in her lap. She had me put it together, I held one thing and she held the other. We'd put it together and take it apart, Put it together and take it apart. As annoying as the device was I loved sitting in her lap, she'd place gentle kisses on my neck and play in my hair.

With that memory in mind my body surrendered to the exhaustion and I fell into the darkness.

Clint's POV:

(This part may be pretty detailed so if your afraid of stuff like that just skip till it's Natasha's POV)

I was running down the halls of the brick building. I finally ran to the ping and looked back to see Natasha fighting off men. I unlocked the door and saw Y/N's limp and pail body laying on the floor. Her body was littered with bruises and lacerations. The cuts were poorly bandaged together, I could see the cuts already getting infected, yellow puss dripping from some of the cuts. The left side of her face had a nasty bruise forming. "I got her guys! Get back to the quinnjet, call doctor Cho!" I ran with her frail body down the halls and to the quinnjet

Natasha's POV:

I ran down the hall when something caught my eye. It was a picture of Y/N hung up in some sort of operation room. Tons of bags and tubes littered the table. I quickly glanced at the names. They'd taken her blood, spinal fluid, tissue samples.

I booked it to the plane and looked at Tony "blow it up!" He looked at me "what Nat?" I rolled my eyes "I said blow up the base, now!" He sat there and released the bomb from the quinnjet. I watched as the building that Y/N had been in turn to a pile of rubble.

I'd finally gotten the chance to see my babygirl. I turned and she was in Clint's arms. Her skin was pail, how much blood did they take? I walked over to Clint and he placed her in my arms. She was cold. I held her close to me and placed her head on my heart, I whispered into her ear "come back to me". Clint touched my shoulder "look Nat" I looked down at Y/N, a small smile tugged at her lips. I kissed her forehead and ran my fingers through her hair while waiting for us to to get to the compound.

Once we'd made it I told doctor Cho what I saw. I couldn't comprehend much because there were so many doctors running around my girlfriend at once.

Hours later I was sitting by her. She had machines hooked up to her. Each putting what life she'd lost in that building back into her. Doctor Cho walked in "how's her Erythropoietin drip?" I smiled a little "good. It's probably got two hours left" she shook her head and left. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it gently "hey babygirl, I missed you, your safe now" I felt her hand squeeze back and she looked at me "I got the damn device to work" I laughed at her and started to cry "yeah baby you did, you did do it" she smiled slightly and reached for me, I got up and climbed into the small bed with her and held her in my arms, I sat there for a couple minutes, enjoying the sweet moment I had with my angel.

After a couple minutes I paged doctor Cho and the rest of the team, they all came running in and Y/N smiled at them "hey boys", Clint and Steve and Peter were crying, banner just looked plain shocked, Tony looked happy, Thor was pumping his fist. Steve walked up to her "we thought we lost you" She chuckled "me? No way. Nat would've killed me if I didn't come home tonight, it was my turn to pick dinner" the whole team laughed and I kissed her and whispered in her ear "you are extraordinary Y/N" She smiled and leaned into me.

I knew under all that she was terrified right now. She'd just been fucking tortured for gods sake. Once the team left I looked at her "are you ok baby?" Tears pooled her eyes "please tell me you blew up the base" I brushed hair from her face "to pieces babygirl" she nodded, I knew that her mental recovery was going to take longer then her physical. I held her close and rubbed her arm "your gonna be ok, I've got you darling" she clung to me and started to close her eyes "I love you Natasha Romanoff" I smiled "and I love you Y/N Y/LN"

I really hope this was ok! Does anyone else have requests?!

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you