I'm jealous of the way

Background: You like Nat but you could swear it's impossible for her to like you, so you stick with Wanda, who is your platonic soulmate to try and take your mind off her.

Your POV:

I sat there sipping my drink at another one of Tony's parties. I looked at Natasha, my knees weakening. Romanoff was capable of putting me in a trance with her green eyes if she really wanted to but there was no way she could like me. Besides, she was always a little hostile towards me.

I turned my attention to Wanda and sat next to her "hey" she held my hand "hey beautiful" I smiled and leaned on her shoulder she looked at me "how you holdin up?" I smiled "ok I guess" she pulled me into her lap "it's Romanoff again isn't it?" I sighed and took another sip of my drink "it doesn't matter" she took my drink from me "yes it does. Are you wasted?" I nodded "maybe" Wanda sighed "lets get you to bed" I whined "noooo I wanna stay" 

Natasha's POV:

I watched Y/N as she laid on Wanda. It made me frustrated. I had taken a liking to the young woman over time. She was cute. The way she giggled, Y/N's laugh was infectious. Her hair fell perfectly and she looked so adorable when she would wake up in the mornings, her hair in a messy bun. She's perfect. But I was scared of love. So I did what I always do. Bitch off a little to hide my feelings. Clint looked at me "your staring again" I whipped my head to him "am not" he sipped his drink "yes you are Nat. Go talk to her" I rolled my eyes and he laughed pushing me "go take care of your wasted crush" I looked at him and he pointed "go" I asked Clint to take over the bar then headed over to Wanda. I laughed and walked to her as I saw Wanda trying to pull Y/N up

"I can take her if you want"

Wanda nodded and I gently lifted Y/N from her. I carried her to my room. Her head laid on my chest and an arm draped around my neck. I laid her on the bed and she looked at me "why did you take me?" I turned to her "because I wanted to take care of you" she cocked her eyebrow at me and I sat next to her "seriously Y/N. I'm not kidding" she looked at me "you don't even like me" I looked at her "that is so not true" she sighed "then why are you always mean to me?" I grabbed some clothes for her "I just get annoyed easily" she laughed "that's a lie. Nothing gets to you Natasha. You choose to be rude. It's just something yo-" I cut her off "I'm jealous ok!" 

Y/N looked at me stunned "y-your what?" I looked at down "I'm jealous" she laughed "of what? me?" I nodded and she looked at me "what could you possibly be jealous of?" I looked at her "I'm jealous of the way Wanda has your full attention, how you sit in her lap or cuddle during movies. I'm jealous of they way she kisses your head in the morning o-or how you two can talk and giggle on those long rides back to the compound. I'm jealous of the way you fall asleep on her lap and she plays in your hair. I'm jealous of the way you hold hands in public or share a morning smoothie. I'm jealous of the way you dance with her at parties and how she is always the one to care for you when your sick. I'm jealous of the way she makes you laugh and smile and how she hugs you and I'm jealous of the way you go to her when your having a bad day and you cry in her arms. I'm jealous of the way you are with her. I'm jealous Y/N" 

She looked at me "why? Wanda and I are best friends" I looked at her "I'm jealous because it's not me" she furrowed her eyebrows "what?" I took a deep breath then spoke "I want it to be me who wakes you up with a kiss on your head, me who makes you breakfast in the morning. I want to be the cause of your smile and your infectious laugh. I want to be the one who's lap you sit in during movies and the one you cuddle up to on late nights. I want to be the one you watch those shitty romance movies with. I want to be the one who you have hour long conversations with and who holds your hand in public. I want to be the one who cares for you when your sick and the one who kisses you on the hard days. I want to be the one who carries your collapsed frame into bed and be the one who fights off your demons. I want to be the one who shares dinner with you and the one you dance with. I want to train with you and watch movies with you and dance in the rain. I want to wake up next to you Y/N" 

She watched my eyes "r-really?" I nodded "really" she leaned into me "I think I'd like that" I smiled a little and pulled her into a gentle kiss. She smiled into it and I pulled away "I like you Y/N. I always have" she smiled "so have I" I chuckled "then I guess me asking you to be my girlfriend won't be an issue?" she giggled "not an issue at all" I smiled and she cuddled into me. I kissed her head "lets get you changed" she nodded and smiled as she whispered "okay Romanoff" smiled and whispered back as our foreheads were together "Okay Y/L/N" she smiled and I gently kissed her as she left 

Once she came back she crawled into bed and cuddled into my arms "I love you Romanoff" I smiled and kissed her head "I love you more Y/L/N" she giggled "really? how much?" I smiled and looked at her "infinity times infinity" she smiled "then I love you back infinity times infinity" I smiled as she rested her head on my chest and dozed off to sleep. I covered her with the blanket and whispered before I fell asleep

"infinity times infinity darling. Infinity times infinity"

I hope you enjoyed!

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you