Monster

Background: You were on the index for SHIELD and taken into custody for processing. They isolate you to keep you from possibly hurting others around you. You were scared when they took you in, you didn't know what was going on, if they were gonna hurt you, they just grabbed you without warning and you kinda maybe set killed one of their men. They want to recruit you for the avengers, you can control the elements, you didn't mean to set that guy on fire it just happened. Nat doesn't like that they are treating you like an animal like a monster so she tries to comfort you.   

(The picture above is the cell you were in. You'll recognize it from Agents of SHIELD)

Your POV: 

The room was cold. I looked around, nothing was in the room but a mattress in which I was laying and a single chair that sat on the other side of a yellow line. my head throbbed and I just wanted to go back home. I started to cry, I didn't ask for my powers, to know combat fighting and guns, I didn't ask to become this monster, I didn't ask for any of this. I just wanted to go back and live my life, before the mist. 

Natasha's POV:

"so has anyone gone down to check on her?" I say as I turn from the screen that was showing the girls feed, Tony looked at me "we can see her right here Nat" he gestured to the screen and I rolled my eyes "Tony we just took her, knocked her out and she woke up in a cell, alone" Clint stood "Nat has a point guys. We just turned this girls world upside down" Steve folded his hands "what about protocol?" I looked at him "well someone's gotta question her" Tony smirked "Natasha, are you getting soft?" I glared at him "shut it Stank" he shrunk back and I grabbed her file "I'm going down there" 

I walked down the steps and she snapped her head up, I walked to the chair and stood next to it "good, your awake" she stood "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt one of your men" I crossed my arms in front of me and stood level "your forgiven Y/N" she looked at me "h-how do you know my name?" I held up the file "I know everything about you" Y/N looked to the side and mumbled in a sarcastic tone "that's comforting" I read her lips and I spoke "you know you shouldn't mumble" her eyes shot up to me "w-what?" I sat in the chair "I can read your lips. And your body language. It's ok Y/N you can relax. I won't hurt you" she looked at me "but I may hurt you" I cocked my eyebrow "I'd like to see you try but why would you want to hurt me?" she sat on her bed "It's not that I want to hurt you, its that I can't control it when I get...well when my emotions" she help up her hands in an exploding motion then put her hands in her head "I'm such an idiot" I closed the folder "no your not" 

After a minute she looked up "why am I here?" I sat back "we want to offer you a position on our team" she laughed "oh no, I'm not who your looking for" I sat forward "why do you say that?" she stood and paced the room "I can't even control myself. I'm at a point in my life where I don't want to be around people because I've become this....this...this monster!" I looked at her "Y/N your not a monster" she folded her arms "I didn't ask for this....I don't even know who I am anymore" I stood "we can help you, help you control the powers" she hugged herself a little "I just want them to go away. You can't help me, I hurt everyone I touch" I looked at her eyes clouding with tears, her hands rubbing her arms "Y/N we have someone else here who went through the mist, we have good doctors and everyone here wants to help you" she looked up at me "it always hurts. Like there's a thousand bees inside me and there's nothing I can do about it" she squeezed herself and I looked at her "Y/N, how long has it been since you've had human contact" she shook her head "I don't know....since I went through the terrigen mist" I opened her file and my heart dropped, I looked up at her "Y/N that was three years ago" she cried "oh" 

I looked at the camera and then at the tablet, I spoke into the system "Romanoff system unlock main fence" the system spoke back "badge number" I spoke "A 115026". The grid opened and I put the folder and tablet down on the chair, I walked up to the yellow line and reached my arm towards her for Y/N to take it, her eyes widened "stay back, please I don't want to hurt you" I kept it extended "you won't hurt me Y/N, come" the girl took my hand and I pulled her into me. She tensed for a second but then melted in my arms and cried. I placed my hand to her head, petting her hair and held her "shhhh your ok. Your safe and I'm ok" 

After what seemed like twenty minutes she pulled away and wiped her eyes with her hands. I took off my leather jacket and wrapped it around her "are you ok Y/N?" she nodded "yes, Thank you, but why did you put yourself in jeopardy? for me?" I placed my hand on her cheek "because I know what it's like to feel like a monster"

AWWWW NATTTTT

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you