O-one bed?

Background: You are a new recruit. Natasha is your S.O. You've only been in the force for a couple months. You didn't talk much, I mean you had just started out and it felt awkward being around the team because you didn't know anyone all that well. Currently you are on a mission with Nat and your spending the night in the hotel but there's a slight problem. One, you have nightmares. Two, you tend to cuddle. Three, you kind of have a crush on her. What's the issue you may ask? Fury set us up with only one bed and no pullout couch. 

THANK YOU FOR 15K!!! LOOK AT HER SMILE IN THE PICTURE. SHE IS SO CUTE

Your POV: 

"fuck" I mumbled under my breath as I walked in. Natasha, my S.O. walked in behind me with her bags "what's up?" I turned to see the redhead behind me "oh nothing" she cocked her eyebrow then went and placed her bag on the couch "ok whatever you say. You want first shower?" I shook my head "no you can take it" she smiled "ok, thanks Y/N I'll be out in a minute" I nod and put down my bag and pull out my night clothes "dammit, come on Wanda" I whispered and searched through my bag then picked up my phone and called Wanda "hey, you took my shirt" she answered "you said I could" I sighed "Wanda what color was the bag?" she thought for a minute then spoke "burgundy" I stomped my foot "dammit Wanda you were supposed to get it out of the black bag" I heard her sigh "I'm sorry Y/N" I looked at my bag "it's fine Wanda, simple mistake" she apologized again and hung up. I threw my phone to the couch and slumped in it. Now what do I do? Wanda took my only sleeping shirt, I can't go to the store because it's thirty minutes to midnight. I can't sleep topless. Fuck

I sat on the couch for a second then got up and went to the closet and grabbed one of those hotel robes. I'd just wear the sleeping shorts and the robe, say I get cold at night....yeah. Natasha came out not even a five minutes later. She had a towel wrapped around her body and was drying her hair with a hand towel, she looked at me "showers all yours" I nodded "thanks" 

Natasha's POV:

I watched Y/N head into the bathroom. Honestly she was really cute. She didn't talk or giggle much but when she did it would melt my heart. She was strong willed and smart. I pulled out my mission report files so I could fill out what information I gathered from the mission. We are leaving tomorrow. All the quinnjets were being used so Fury got us a hotel room to stay in. I continued to fill out my papers

ten minutes later Y/N came out of the bathroom. Her y/c/h fell perfectly over her shoulders. She was wearing one of those stupid hotel robes. I looked her up and down then spoke "why you wearing that?" she looked at me then went to her bag "I get cold" I looked at the thermostat then back at her "Y/N it's 73 degrees in here there is no way it's cold" she zipped her bag closed "what are you working on?" I held up a folder and handed it to her "you gotta do your mission report" she came and sat on the foot rest beside me, using it as a seat. I watched as she clicked her pen and filled out her form. She did this cute little thing where she would chew her lip while she was writing, I mean yes she shouldn't do it and I would stop her when I did catch her but it was still cute. I looked at her "Y/N" she looked at me then realized "oh sorry" I smiled "it's ok. And I forgot to ask, do you have any cuts that need to be taken care of?" she froze for a second then shook her head "oh, uh, no I'll be ok" I cocked my eyebrow at her "lies" she snapped her neck to me "what? no I di-" I smirked a little and she looked back at her paper "fine. you caught me"

I put my papers back in the folder and stood "come, I'll get the first aid kit from my bag" I placed my hand on the small of her back and led her to the bathroom. She sat up on the counter and I grabbed the kit then nodded to her "show me" Y/N slid down the left side of the robe, revealing her shoulder. I gently unwrapped the cloth from her arm and grabbed the hydrogen peroxide bottle from the kit and poured it on a cotton ball. I gave her a smile to let her know she was gonna be ok then took care of the wound. She winced a little but otherwise was ok. I finished and packed up the things "that's all?" she nodded and pulled up the robe. I walked to my bag and pulled out a shirt "put this on" she jumped down "a-are you sure?" I nodded and closed the door behind me so she could dress

Your POV:

I came out a minute later. Her clothes smelled so good. When I looked over at the bed Natasha was laying in it. I grabbed a pillow and headed to the one person couch. She looked at me "where you going?" I looked at her "I ju-.....well I thou-.......you know because there was one bed" she laughed "get over here Y/N I don't bite" I slowly walked over to the bed and she lifted the covers for me. I got in and my body sank into the bed. She smiled "night Y/N" I nodded "night Nat"

Natasha's POV:

I decided I'd read my book for a little while before bed. Y/N put a pillow in-between me and her. She laid next to me. She looked adorable in my shirt, she just looked so cute. At around one thirty she turned for the hundredth time. I put my book down "Y/N?" she turned to me, her face was red and her eyes had bags under them "yeah?" I sighed and removed the pillow from in-between us and opened my arms "come love" she looked at me "are you sure Nat? I don't wanna make you uncomfortable" I shook my head "nonsense Y/N. come on, you need sleep" she laid next to me and I pulled her into me and rubbed her back "shhh relax" she looked at me "Nat I really don't want to disturb you" I brushed hair out of her face "what makes you think you'll disturb me?" she laid her head back down "nevermind" I tilted up her chin "No, tell me. You know you can tell me anything" she looked at me "I just get nightmares" 

My heart dropped and I sat up in bed, placing her in front of me "why didn't you tell me?" she played with her fingers "because it wasn't anything about missions or training so I thought that it was stupid" I cupped her face "Y/N I asked to be your S.O. for a reason. You need to tell me these things so I can help you. I worry about you Y/N, not because I don't think your capable but because I like you" her jaw dropped "I-I'm sorry what?" I repeated myself "I like you Y/N. Matter of fact I love you" she blinked "but how? I'm me and your....your Natasha Romanoff...the infamous Black Widow!" I gently grabbed her face and kissed her, she leaned into me and wrapped her arms around me. I leaned back on the bed and she giggled, I pulled away "believe me now?" she nodded her head and I placed my hands on her hips "good because your mine now" she giggled and blushed "ok Nat" 

Y/N ended up falling asleep on my chest. I played in her hair and fell asleep as well. I was awoken thirty minutes later by Y/N shaking and mumbling. I kissed the top of her head "baby, wake up love" she shook and I rubbed the back of her neck and woke her up, she looked up at me and I smiled at her sweet face "hi beautiful" her eyes were half closed and she mumbled "hi babe" I gently kissed her "are you ok princess?" she nodded and I stroked her hair "ok baby, you were shaking so I just wanted to make sure" she nodded and I fixed her in my arms "ok my love go back to sleep" 

-Time Skip to arriving at the compound-

I held Y/N's hand as we walked back into the compound. Clint looked at us "oh heyyy welcome back" I smiled "hey boys, Wanda" Wanda waved and I looked down at Y/N "why don't you go get changed baby, I'll turn in the mission reports" she nodded and gave me a quick kiss before leaving. Wanda looked at me "baby?" I nodded "Y/N is my girlfriend" Steve sat forward "when did that happen?" I put my bag down "last night. Fury got us a single bed and she slept with me" Tony spit out his coffee "you fucked your recruit in training?" I rolled my eyes and walked over to him and slapped him in the back of the head "no you idiot we just slept" he rubbed hid head "owww ok damm sorry" Wanda laughed "well I'm happy for you Nat" I smiled "thanks Wands" 

Y/N ran up to me again with her hair in a messy bun, sweats, and one of my shirts. I opened my arms "come my koala bear" she ran and jumped in my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist, I laughed and kissed her head "mine" Steve shouted "I SHIP IT!" Wanda smiled "SAME HERE!" the rest of the team agreed and I kissed her "all mine" 

I thought this was cute. I hope you enjoyed!!

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you