Reunited

Request by @helena070812
I hope you like it. I tried

Background: you and Nat are both in the red room training. Natasha is your mentor.

Your POV:

I was sparring with Natalia when she was called by madam B. She tapped me on my shoulder "go get some water then start with the Glock. I'll be back in a minute" I shook my head "yes ma'am"

Natalia was three years older then me. She was cold when it came to Madame B and the taskmaster and others being around but when it was just me she was more kind. I liked her. She wasn't cruel but she was strict. I knew she was doing what she had to when she was training me.

Natasha's POV:

Madame B stood in front of me and smiled "congratulations Natalia you've been graduated" my heart dropped to my chest. I didn't want to show the fear, I shook my head "yes miss. Thank you" she shook her head "come with me" I nodded "may I tell Y/N that she is dismissed from training?" She shook her head no "No. Y/N is no longer your concern she will be trained by the taskmaster" I shook my head "yes miss"

I was afraid for Y/N. Once my training with the taskmaster began that's when it all became hell. I didn't dare ask to say goodbye to Y/N. She looked at me through the glass, luckily Madame B had turned around for a split second. I mouthed to her 'get ready' she shook her head.

Madame B brought me into a room and I was suddenly stuck with a needle, I hissed in pain and everything started to go black.

I was woken up and I looked at Madame B "what the hell did you do?" Her face was straight "we've sterilized you. Get up. You leave in a couple hours" I stood. Ignoring the pain and thought about Y/N. I was 18 and she was 15. She was still young and I didn't want anything to happen to her. Yeah yeah I know I'm not allowed to feel anything but I feel for her.

-Time skip-

I was walking to Y/N's room, I heard screaming from the hall "NATALIA!!! HELP HELP!!!" I whipped my head to see her being dragged down the hall, her face was full of blood. The taskmaster turned and saw me, he looked at the guards who were dragging Y/N "take her to the room, I'll be there in a minute" they answered and he walked up to me "Natalia! I heard you've graduated! Congratulations" I swallowed and nodded "thank you sir" he nodded "you mentored Y/N correct?" I balled my fists "yes sir" he chuckled "well done. I have to say that she lasted a while. Still fought even after I broke her nose and wrist" I nodded "what are you doing now?" She smiled "compliance of course, you remember how it goes don't you?" I dug my nails into my skin "yes sir" He smiled and held out his hand, I kissed his ring and heard Y/N screaming. He left and two guards came up to me with Madame B, she spoke "time to go" I looked at her "I'd like to say goodbye to Y/N. Wish her luck on her training" she laughed like what I said was a joke "Natalia don't be stupid. Let's go"

I was led out and I heard Y/N's screams echo through the halls. I knew that if I ran back to get her they'd kill her. I left with my heart being torn apart.

Your POV:

I was sat in the chair. Electrocution shot through my body. Where was Natalia? I wanted Natalia. My head started to spin and I blacked out.

-Years later-

I walked up to the tall tower. It had Stark over it.

Men named Tony and Nick had recruited me for a team called the avengers. Since I'd gotten out of the Red Room I've been on the run. I was fighting some people when Tony came up to me. He told me I should give him a call, said that they were an organization for the good. I jumped at the opportunity because I didn't really have a home or a job or anything. I just did jobs for money, stayed in about a hundred different motels.

I was greeted by Tony "hello Y/N. Welcome to Stark tower" I nodded "thank you" he nodded "come in you'll meet some of the team, the rest are on a mission and some don't live in the tower" I nodded and followed him.

Once I'd met Steve, Bruce, Thor, Wanda, Pietro and Peter I was led to my room by Wanda. Wanda was kind and made sure I was ok. She smiled "hey your safe here by the way. I can read minds and I can tell your a little scared" I nodded "thank you. I uh, that's cool that you can read minds but please don't do it....I've just got a past that isn't pretty" she nodded "ok but just know that all of our pasts are messed up but we don't judge" I shook my head and she smiled then spoke again "good, we'll call you when the rest of the team is here so you can meet them" I nodded and she left.

Natasha's POV:

Clint and I landed the quinnjet. It was a simple mission, just retrieving intel. I walked into the living room "hey guys" they all said hello back and Tony walked up to me and Clint "we've got a new avenger, Natasha your her mentor" I nodded and he told Wanda to go get the girl.

Wanda was walking beside her and my heart stopped. Y/N covered her mouth and fell to her knees and cried she spoke in between sobs "N-Natalia" I ran up to her and wrapped my arms around her "oh my god Y/N, hi love! shhhh I've got you, your safe now" Tony looked at me "y'all know each other?" I shook my head "I trained her in the red room. Our last encounter was pretty difficult" Tony nodded and then stepped away "you want us to leave?" I nodded and they didn't say anything else. They knew that this was important to me given my body language.

I sat on the floor and she cried "shhh I'm sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't get you out" I gently spoke while she clung to me, like she hadn't had human contact in years. I was the only one who'd ever hold her and hug her. I pulled her away "let me look at you" she looked up at me, she'd changed, she was even more beautiful then I remembered. I'd always had a crush on Y/N but we went allowed relationships in the KGB, she was younger, and I didn't even know if she was gay. She mumbled "I missed you" I rubbed her back "I know, I missed you too hun" she held onto me "your with them?" I shook my head "yeah hun I am, I'm also your mentor again. How does that sound?" She smiled and nodded.

I calmed her down and the team returned. She met Clint and we all talked. She never left my side.

I took her to her room and smiled "goodnight Y/N" she nodded and I could see fear built up in her eyes, I rubbed her arm "what's wrong?" She looked down "N-nothing, goodnight Natalia" I pulled her into me "my names Natasha Romanoff now hun. Call me Nat ok?" She shook her head and I pulled her away so she was looking at me. I studied her face "you get them too don't you?" She started to cry. I knew she knew what I was talking about. The nightmares and flashbacks had to of been bad for her because they used to be bad for me. I held her close "do you want me to stay?" She shook her head yes and I closed the door behind me. I carried her to bed then laid with her and stroked her hair until she fell asleep.

-Time skip-

Two months had passed. Every night I slept in Y/N's bed so I could help her through her nightmares she'd gotten a little more used to the team and was doing better.

I laid with her in bed and she turned to me "Nat?" I looked down at her "what is it darling?" She played with the blanket "are you allowed to date within the team?" I shook my head "yeah hun. Why?" She pulled the covers up "just wondering" I smiled "you like someone don't you?" She blushed "what? no!" I laughed "liar, tell me" she looked down "she doesn't like me anyway" I tilted up her chin "why do you say that?" She buried her head in my neck and I rubbed her back "is it me?" Her breath hitched and slowly shook her head yes. I pulled her out of my neck "look at me Y/N" she looked up and I pulled her into a gentle kiss, I felt her melt into my arms and I pulled away "you wanna tell me about that girl who probably doesn't like you?" I teased and she smiled "noooo" I kissed her head "good" she looked up at me "does this mean?" I shook my head "yes babygirl, your mine"

THIS WAS CUTE!!!!! SOFT NAT

I hope I did it right! I'm always taking requests!

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you