Protective times two

You are dating Natasha and Wanda. Being the only bottom out of the three they are extremely protective of you, telling you when to eat and always watching your health like hawks. You loved it but you also loved giving them a hard time about it because it made them get all dominant and shit and let me tell you it was HOT

fell free to leave anything that pops into your head. Your comments make my day!!

Request by elizaheart2364

(cutie)

Your POV: 

The team had all just gotten back from the mission. I was currently waiting for Cho to call me for checking me for any internal injuries. I mean yeah I got knocked around during the mission but I knew I was going to be fine. Being an avenger and everything you live with bruises in various places. "Y/N come" I stood and Nat and Wanda followed, they always came with me for my check ins because for one they are my girlfriends and two I sucked at follow up care for my body. Nat kissed my head after Wanda did then they both stepped back to Cho could do her work. They stood there drinking their after mission drinks. Cho finished "just some minor cuts and bruises just make sure you keep the cuts clean so they can heal" Nat and Wanda nodded and then left to take a seat to finish their drinks seeing that I was going to get mine from the tray now. 

I sat with my drink in hand and had taken one sip and decided no more. It had ginger in it and to say I hated ginger was an understatement. I asked to find out that there was even extra ginger in it. GROSS. Tony walked next to me "your not drinking your drink" I rolled my eyes "ok will you please get off my ass" he held up his hands "fine I'll get Wanda and Nat" before I could say anything he was already making his way over to them, I got up and started to briskly walk out of the room.

"Y/N get over here"

Natashas voice sent shivers up my spine. It was that mom voice. you know the voice where you know your about to possibly be in deep shit. yeah.....that voice.

I huffed and walked over to Nat and Wanda "yes my love?" Natasha crossed her arms "your not drinking your drink" I looked over at Tony and he had a cheeky smile on his face while he was leaving, I quickly stuck my tongue out at him and turned back to Nat "I don't like it Nat" she cocked her eyebrow "I don't care your drinking it" I handed it to Wanda "taste it" she took a sip and spoke while handing it to Nat "I don't see anything wrong with it baby, do you Nat?" Natasha took a sip and shook her head handing it back to me "it's fine Y/N it's just ginger" I dropped my jaw "yeah! ginger, you know I hate ginger" Nat looked at me "well you also know that your immune system sucks so your drinking it" I looked at her "does not" Wanda laughed "does too" I rolled my eyes "well I'm not drinking it" Nat laughed at me "you say that like you have a choice" I whined "I do have a choice!" Wanda spoke "as long as you belong to us, which you do, we take care of you" I huffed and Natasha patted the couch beside her "come sit"