One sided conversation

Background: your dating Nat. This is just her being soft and adorable. Carry on.

Natasha's POV:

I looked at Y/N. Her head rested in the crook of my neck. Her breathing matched mine. I couldn't focus on just one part of her, it was the way her lips curved into a slight smile when I stroked her cheek. The way she would giggle when I put my hands on her waist. They way she'd curl her lip when she concentrates. It was her stupid little thing she did with her eyebrows when I'd say something funny. I pulled her into my lap and gently spoke

"Baby, I know your asleep and you probably can't hear me but I need you to know. You are an angel sent from heaven. Your laugh never fails to release the cage of butterflies that sits in my stomach. The bad, the terrible and the ugly don't exist when your sitting in my lap. Before I met you I could've sworn I had no place in the world, that I was merely a weapon created to tear apart. But you, you took me and unloaded the bullets from my chamber and put the gun to safety. Everything you do, the way you eat, the way your hand rests on my thigh, the way my name rolls off your tongue.....it all keeps me going. Without you I simply cannot exist. Watching you walk across the room is the greatest gift. The way you move is so elegant and graceful. Knowing your coming towards me is a feeling I will never get used to. The love, grace, peace and kindness you've shown to me gives me hope. Hope that if someone can love a person such as me....I can live without fear of my demons, hope that I will not be alone and that I have something to come to. Your never ending love was all I needed to make my dark world glow. You will never know how perfect you are to me. And you Y/N Romanoff are forever mine."

I know it was short. Sorry. This was just adorable🥺

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you