real

Background: you died a long time ago. But the team is very confused when you walk into the compound years later but the Avengers doesn't believe it's you

I'M HERE BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get settled this shits gonna be long

Time set: five years ago

Your POV: 

"can someone please take care of that bunker?!" 

I heard Nat through our coms. I ran over to the bunker and went in, before I could even walk in everything went black.

Natasha's POV:

Y/N disappeared into the bunker for a split second then I saw the bunker explode. It's like everything in me shattered all at once. Clint came running beside me and looked over at Y/N's body laying in the middle of the field. Tony flew down and picked her up as Clint grabbed me "we gotta go Nat" I stayed where I was. Clint wrapped his arm around me and supported me out of there. I sat on the chairs while I heard the commotion around me

Tony's POV:

I laid Y/N on the table in the quinnjet "get this shit in the air! now!" Steve took over the plane and I started to work on Y/N. Just as we got into the air a hole was blown into the plane. I grabbed a hold of Y/N sleeve and tried to get her back onto the table. A loose cart came and knocked me to the ground. I'd lost my grip on Y/N......

We searched for Y/N for hours after the plane crashed. We found her in a tree, I lifted her down as Nat ran up to her. She had no pulse. She was gone.

Time set: now 

Your POV:

I ran through the double doors. My legs wobbling as I jumped into the jeep and started it. I had no idea where I was going....hell I didn't even know where I was. All I knew was I needed to drive and get to Nat. I needed to get too Nat.

I started driving. trying to find the main road just so I could find a car to take cause I'm not an idiot. Hydra has this jeep tracked. I got to the main road and watched the cars drive by. I pulled a gun from the glove box and ran out to a car and looked at him "get out" he stared at me in shock then got out. I handed him a stack of cash and got in then started driving "alright where the fuck am I" I looked at the GPS and read the language. German. Great. I'm in fucking Germany. I kept driving. There was no way in hell I was stopping anytime soon for Hydra to catch up to me. 

I kept driving till I got too an airport. I crossed an air field and watched closely. A man got off a jet with the name keginton on it. I mumbled "sorry Mr. Keginton" I ran up to his jet and got in through the wheels. I was gonna have to do this right and fast. I scanned the plane and walked into the cockpit scanning over the controls. I figured out the controls in a minute then started up the plane and checked the fuel "oh my fucking god why?" I was low. Low as in a quarter of a tank. I rolled my eyes then got to the runway and took off. The airline contacted me and I convinced these I diots I was bringing his plane back and he believed me......I just stole a plane.....

-Time skip cause I can-

With some time I finally landed in New York. I took a Taxi to the compound with the money I had stolen from that guys safe. I stood at the entrance and waved till Jarvis let me in

Nat's POV:

I heard jarvis speak "Y/N Romanoff has entered the compound" I rolled my eyes and shouted at Tony "Tony Jarvis is fucked again!" he shouted back "I got it I got it" I looked over at the walkway then took a double take. There was a girl who looked just like Y/N. I was not having this shit today. I pulled out my gun "who the fuck are you?!" she put her hands up "Nat it's me come on" I shook my head "bullshit, your dead" she watched me as the rest of the team came in and watched. Steve spoke up "why are you here?" she looked at Steve "Steve I swear it's Y/N" 

I walked up to her putting my hand around her throat "who. the fuck. are you?" she watched me "Natty please" I gripped her throat "Y/N is dead I saw her body. So I'm going to ask you one more fucking time. What is your name" she watched me then whispered "hows Yelena?" I froze and loosened my grip "Y-Y/N?" she rubbed her neck and nodded "now you believe me?" I watched her "one more thing" she nodded and I watched "what did I sing to you every night?" she teared up and closed her eyes starting to hum a russian lullaby. I ran up to her and picked her up "my love, oh my love your real. I can touch you" she cried and clung to me. I pet her head "shhhh I'm here now I'm sorry I'm sorry I scared you" 

Tony looked at me "your sure it's her?" I nodded and whispered "I'll pick her head a little more in my room. Some things I have to ask her you guys can't know yet" they nodded and I carried her to our room. Her head buried in my neck. I gently laid her down and whisper cooed "shhhh my love your safe now. can I check you?" she nodded and I gently undressed her kissing her head as I checked for injuries. She had some cuts and bruises and maybe a couple broken ribs. I grabbed the kit for stitches. 

She watched me as I gently cleaned it and whispered "h-hydra" I looked at her and nodded "this whole time?" she nodded "somewhere in Germany" I started to stitch her up "do you remember anything darling? anything at all?" she nodded and laid there "I was in the Alps" I smiled "good girl, I'll send it over to Tony so he can locate it" she began to sit up "no no I can find it" I laid her back down "no baby, I know your the specialist in this field but your being stitched up right now and I know your holding a lot back. I see it in your eyes honey. I know your scared" she teared up and nodded. I gently rubbed her cheek and bandaged her up then cuddled her "I've got you love" she cuddled me and I whispered "you can tell me everything later honey, for now lets get you a shower and some comfy clothes and something to eat. She nodded and clung to me as I picked her up and started a shower for us. 

She's real. My baby is alive and real in my arms. My baby's gonna be okay. I was never letting her go again.

Just some good old fluff, I hope you enjoyed, As always I love you all 3000