You did this to me

Background: You are an avenger and dating Steve. You caught him cheating with Bucky

Trigger warning! Alcohol abuse

Ok but the fact I have 11k I am crying. I love you all so much

Your POV:

I looked at Steve and Bucky then slammed the door shut. It swung open and Steve called after me "Y/N wait! let me explain!" I turned to him "What could you possibly have to say?" he looked down and I shook my head "that's what I thought. I'm done Steve" he looked at me "what about us?" I snapped my neck up "Us?! you've got to be kidding me! there was never an us" he looked at me "Y/N I'm sorry" I cried "I don't want your apology" he put his hands on my shoulders "but I love you" I pushed his hands off me "I hope he can give you what I couldn't" he looked at me "Y/N I want to fix this" I laughed "There is no fixing this Steve. You broke this the minute you decided to fuck him" he sighed "Y/N it's not like that" I threw my hands up "oh well enlighten me!" he sighed and didn't say anything and I said "yeah I knew that was going to be your response" He looked at me "so what do I do now" I shook my head "go and be with metal arm" he looked at me "we can still fix this" I laughed "like I said. There is no fixing this. You cheated on me" he looked down "your really just gonna go like that?" I grit my teeth "what do you expect me to do. You had an easy enough decision throwing the last eight months away!" he sighed "I am sorry I didn't tell you" I scoffed "your sorry you got caught! don't play victim. You did this to me!" he glared at me "fine then. Goodbye Y/N" I held back my tears "Goodbye" 

I waited until he left and then grabbed the whiskey, vodka, and gin then headed to the balcony. I locked the door behind me and started to drink and began to delete all of his texts and voice messages and pictures. I stood there  and then pulled the chair so I could feel the breeze and watch the sunset. 

Natashas POV:

I sat with the rest of the team and was enjoying my glass of wine. The team had just gotten back from a mission while Bucky, Steve and Y/N held down the fort. Wanda looked at Steve "hey get your girlfriend from the balcony, she looks pretty drunk out there" He sat back "she's not my girlfriend" My neck snapped to him "I'm sorry what!?" he shrugged "we broke up" I glared at him "what did you do?" he was about to speak when Bucky called from the kitchen "bub do you want a beer?" I stood "oh you did not just break her heart" he looked at me, frozen and I walked to the balcony door "when I have taken care of her I am gonna beat your ass" Bucky shouted "don't talk to him like that!" I glared at him "you too metal arm" 

I knocked on the glass "Y/N open up" she sat there and didn't move and I looked at Wanda "do your thing I don't have a bobby pin" she came over and opened with her powers for me and I walked over to her "Y/N?" he head was hanging down and I gently tapped her, she startled awake and I rubbed her cheek "shhhh it's just me sweetheart" she relaxed and I looked at the bottles next to her, the vodka was gone and so was the gin, the whiskey was almost halfway drank. I lifted her and grabbed her phone putting it in my back pocket. Her eyes were red and her face was pail. I looked at Wanda "get the bottles for me please" she nodded and carried them as I carried Y/N in my arms. 

Steve sat up from the couch, shocked from her ghostly form "Nat is she breathing?" I gestured to the bottles in Wandas hands "Yeah but she's really intoxicated for sure" he went to take her from me and I glared at him "sit your ass back down ice cube I've got her" Bruce looked at me "if she hasn't changed in a couple hours wake me" I nodded and she stirred "N-nat?" I rubbed her back "yes love?" she breathed in deep "it hurts" I hugged her "I know honey" Steve stood "come on let me help Nat" Y/N sat up "YOU DID THIS TO ME! I DON'T WANT YOU TO TOUCH ME!" He sat back down and I looked at him "she said it, not me" 

I carried her to my room and Wanda followed with some water. I laid her on her side and called Bruce "hey, yeah she's gonna need an IV to flush her system" he nodded "I'll get the things" I looked at Y/N and she started gagging, I carried her to the bathroom and she threw up, I held her hair and rubbed her back. She finished and I carried her back to the bed. Bruce came in with the IV and Steve came in the doorway "she hates needles" I shot a glare at him "she also hates you if that's the game were playing" he furrowed his eyebrows "stop being like this" I glared at him "I can handle it Rogers, I am going to protect her because you failed to do so" he walked off and I rubbed Y/N's forehead "ok hon we need to give you an IV to help you feel better" she looked at me and started to cry "I don't want it" I held her pail face in my hand "I know but we have to" she shook her head no and I sighed and sat up tapping my lap "come and sit in my lap facing my chest" she slowly made her way to my lap and I directed her head to my chest and rocked her "shhh relax" she began to calm down and I whispered in her ear "I need you to be strong for me for ten seconds. Can you do that for me?" she nodded and I stroked her hair "good, give Bruce your hand" 

After a minute she finally gave her hand and Bruce quickly did the IV. She cried. I expected her to. I rubbed her back and nodded for Bruce to leave and he did. Wanda came over and gently rubbed Y/N's cheek "hi" she mumbled "hi" I looked at Wanda "watch her for a minute will you?" she nodded and I kissed Y/N on the head then walked out.

"Ok fossil! Metal arm! we need to talk" I heard them groan and they walked into the briefing room with me. I closed the door "ok first off what the actual fuck Steve?!" he sat back "Ok I tried to fix it so don't come at me" I cocked my eyebrow "Tell me what happened" Bucky looked at Steve and I folded my arms "I'm waiting" Steve sighed "she walked in on us" I pursed my lips in annoyance "Steve for a man of honor you really look like a dick right now" he stood "I never meant to hurt her" I scoffed "well real good fucking job because I have her in my room right now pail as shit and drunk because you didn't just hurt her Steve you broke her" he started to cry and I rolled my eyes "no, you don't get to do that" he looked up "I'm sorry Romanoff" I grit my teeth "if you ever hurt her again I swear" he nodded and I opened the door "get out" They left and I went back to my room

I walked in and Y/N slowly turned her head I smiled at her and knelt beside her so I was level with her face "Hi sweetheart" she breathed heavy and I sighed "you can't breathe very well can you?" she shook her head no and I stood "where's your inhaler?" she mumbled "Steve keeps it for me" I nodded and Wanda went to get it. I played in her hair and rubbed her back, she sat up "I'm gonna throw up again" I grabbed the trash can and held her hair as she did, I sighed and mumbled to myself as I wiped her mouth "You know if you were mine you would have never gotten your hands on that much alcohol" she sat there and I grabbed her water for her, she drank and I kissed her head "your gonna be ok Y/N" Wanda came in and I shook the inhaler "how many?" she swallowed the water "two" I nodded and helped puff the medicine in her mouth. After a minute she started to breathe better and I rubbed her cheek "you need to rest and get out of these clothes" she looked up "all my clothes are in Steves room" I shrugged "you'll wear mine" she nodded and I opened my drawers "do you get hot at night love?" she nodded and I pulled out a pair of shorts and a tank top. I handed them to her "can you do it?" she shook her head no and I rubbed her knee "want me to help?" she nodded and I helped her. As I was putting on her shirt she kissed me, I pulled back "your drunk darling" she sat back "would've done the same thing sober" I cupped her face "we will talk about it in the morning ok? for now you need to rest" she nodded and laid back, Wanda changed out the trash bag and sat next to me on the bed. I played in Y/N's hair and she began to fall asleep. 

I see a lot of people wanting protective and soft Nat content so here you go. I hope you enjoyed. 

Requests?

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you