tantrum

MOM NAT!

you are three in this story

IMPORTANT: by the way I found Natasha's daughter. If you disagree with me your insane. It's the girl in the two photos. I'm literally so tempted to make a book of just a bunch of one shots dedicated to mom Nat. Her eyes are green and everything. What ya think?

Anyway lets get on with the one shot

Natasha's POV:

I was settling down after a long day sitting down with the team, drinking my glass of wine while Y/N played with her blocks. She was three now and it was that wonderful stage where they were walking and that meant they could run and they had endless energy. But she seemed pretty content tonight with her blocks so I left her. I kept glancing at the clock because I put Y/N to bed at seven. It was six forty five now "Y/N love lets put your blocks away" Y/N turned to me and made a little angry face then went back to her blocks. I bent over "come on honey it's time for bed" She looked at me "no" I cocked my eyebrow and Steve stood "let me try Nat" I nodded. Y/N loved her uncle Steve, if there was anything I couldn't get her to do it was either Clint, Wanda, or Steve who could get her to do it. 

I watched him sit on the ground "hey Y/N" Y/N looked up and glared at him then went back to her blocks Steve spoke again "why don't you help me pick these up for your mommy?" Steve reached for a block and Y/N smacked his hand "NO! NO TOUCH!" 

I reached down and turned Y/N to me "we do not hit little miss" Y/N broke from my grasp with a move I taught her if she ever was in trouble and ran off "you get back here Y/N!" she turned to me "NO!" I got up from the couch and grabbed her. Y/N squirmed "let me go!!!!" I picked her up "no, your going in time out" she kicked and screamed, I ignored it. I carried her over to the stairs and sat her on the step "you stay here for three minutes, if you leave I'll restart the timer over again" she glared at me and I sat on the couch "FRIDAY set a timer for three minutes" "yes miss Romanoff" The system answered and I looked at Steve "I'm sorry I don't know what's gotten into her" He shrugged sitting on the couch "it's fine. She'll forget about it tomorrow" I nodded and Wanda came in "hey Nat where's Y/N?" I looked at her "she's in time out" Wanda sat down "in her room" I furrowed my eyebrows "no on the step" Wanda looked at me "well she's not there" I stood up "dammit" 

I walked down the halls and found Y/N in her play room. I took the block out of her hands and she cried "NOOO GIVE BACK!" I carried her down the hall "no, I didn't say your time out was over" she kicked and screamed as I set her on the step. Y/N was never like this. Normally it was just crying but now it was kicking and screaming. I placed her on the step and spoke to the IA "reset timer" the timer reset and I looked at her "you stay here" she pouted and I walked back to the couch. Wanda looked at me "what did she do?" I swallowed my wine and set the glass down "she wouldn't put the blocks away when I asked and she hit Steve" Wanda looked at me "she never hits" I nodded "I know and her tantrum is really bad right now, she even kicked me" Wanda looked at me "did she eat her dinner?" I nodded "yeah, I was just going to feed her so I could calm her down before bed" Wanda nodded "and she isn't sick?" I shook my head no then Wanda looked at Tony "Tony did you put her down today?" he looked up "that's what I forgot to do" I looked at him "are you kidding me Tony?! it was your day today!" he looked down "I'm sorry Nat I got caught up in the lab" I looked at him "Tony you know all of us were on calls. Y/N needs her nap or she'll get like this and I have to play bad cop" he put his tablet down "I'm sorry Nat I really am" I sighed "please just remember next time" he nodded

A minute later the timer went off and I went back to Y/N "look at me baby" she looked up and I placed my hands on the sides of her arms "why did mommy put you in time out?" she looked down "betause I idin't put my blocks away and I hit uncle Steve" I nodded "should you have hit uncle Steve?" she shook her no and I nodded "ok love go and apologize" 

Y/N walked over to Steve and tapped him "I'm sorry uncle Steve" he smiled and pulled her into a hug "I forgive you Y/N" she hugged back then Steve put her down. I took her hand "now go pick up yours blocks" I watched as she picked up her blocks and put them in the basket. I nodded and picked her up "thank you love. Now it's time for bed so say night to everyone" Y/N looked at the team "ni ni" Wanda smiled "night little one" Tony looked up from his tablet "night munchkin" Y/N giggled and the rest of the team said their goodnights 

I carried Y/N to her room and turned off the light as I was passing. I then sat in the rocking chair and cradled her. I lifted my tank top and she latched onto my nipple. I rubbed her back and hummed a Russian lullaby. I watched as her eyelids got heavy. I brushed her hair out of her face looking at my beautiful daughter. She closed her eyes and I gently lifted her and laid her in her toddler bed then kissed her forehead "Goodnight moya lyubov'" 

I gently closed the door and walked back to the common room to finish my glass of wine. Wanda was watching me with a grin on her face and I rolled my eyes "yes Wanda" she smiled "your such a good mom" I smiled "I try to be" 

So about that one shot mom Nat book.....you want it?

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you