wisdom teeth

In honor of me having to have all four of my wisdom teeth removed soon.........here is a one shot of Nat being super fluffy and adorable and you being in pain after the procedure and her being super protective 

Background: you are dating Nat. DUH. And you have to get your wisdom teeth removed. Nat takes you to get them removed so she can take care of you and help take a little bit of the fear away

Your POV: 

I sat in the waiting room next to Nat. I was going to get all four of my wisdom teeth removed today and to say I was terrified was an understatement. My anxiety was sky rocketing and Nat was cool as a cucumber. She sat there reading a magazine while simultaneously rubbing my hand with her thumb in an attempt to calm me down. She'd place kisses on my head and I was to scared to even react. I looked at Nat "I don't wanna do this" she closed the magazine and placed her hand on my cheek "you'll be ok love. I won't leave your side" I bounced my leg in nervousness and she rubbed my back trying to soothe the anxiety. 

"Y/N Y/L/N" 

I whipped my head to see a dental assistant standing at the door. I looked at Nat and she collected her bag then placed her hand on the small of my back, guiding me to the door. I clutched her hand and followed the woman to a room and she pointed to the chair with a pen "please sit" I gulped and looked at Nat, she nodded and I sat in the chair and the assistant turned to me "ok I'm just going to ask you a couple questions" I didn't answer and Nat spoke for me "she's nervous" The woman smiled "oh that's ok she won't feel a thing during it" Nat nodded "good. I'll answer the questions for you, I'm her girlfriend" The woman nodded "ok. And you are? I'm sorry I didn't catch your name" Natasha held out her hand "Romanoff, Natasha Romanoff" 

(Rushman, Natalie Rushman-------> sorry I had to)

By now Natasha was rubbing my thigh to calm me down while answering the woman's questions. It was the normal questions like full name, date of birth, allergies to medications, etc. When it had finally finished I looked at her "you know literally everything about me" she laughed "your too cute, that's because I'm your girlfriend and also an assassin" I giggled a little and she kissed my cheek "your gonna be fine, did you hear what the assistant said?" I shook my head and she nodded "Ok well she said that there gonna put you on laughing gas and give you everything you need to not feel a thing" I nodded and she rubbed my back "I've got you baby" 

Natashas POV:  

Y/N was playing with my rings when the oral surgeon walked in. He smiled at Y/N but she was having none of it. He decided to walk me through it instead of talking to Y/N and possibly scaring her more. I listened as he spoke "The procedure will take around 45 minutes, were gonna put her under general anesthesia, that way she will be asleep the whole time and she won't feel a thing. I am gonna get the mask and then we can start" I thanked him and rubbed Y/N's cheek to distract her from looking around to try and see what the doctor was doing "focus on me baby" she started to tremble and I kissed her "shhhhh" the anesthesiologist came in and grabbed the mask "are you ready Y/N" he realized she was scared and looked at me "are you her girlfriend?" I nodded and he smiled then whispered to Y/N trying to get her to laugh "gay pride" she let out a little smile then he sat beside her "I promise you that I will make sure your out cold before they touch you ok hun? I won't let them hurt you" she relaxed a little and he put the mask on her face then got up "breathe normally, I'll be back soon to check on you ok?" I nodded and he left the room

I kissed her head "your doing great baby" she held out her hand and I took it then pet her forehead with my free hand. Her eyelids started to close and I smiled "I'll be here when you wake up love" They came in and checked her then asked me to wait outside. I did and waited for them to finish. 

-Time Skip-

The surgeon came and got me almost an hour later "Miss Romanoff" I walked over to the room and walked in, He nodded to a chair and I sat. He looked at the clip board then spoke "Ok so Y/N did great, no complications. She has stitches so they can heal faster" He opened her mouth a little to show me before putting the gauze back in "The stitches will dissolve on it's own. She will probably be in some pain over the next few days, I have meds to help prevent infection and to help with the pain. Uh she will need to stick to soft foods for a couple weeks, No straws. Make sure she gently opens and closes her jaw to exercise it and you can use an icepack for swelling. Any questions?" I shook my head no and he smiled "Ok then. I will discharge her as soon as I see her awake and ok" I thanked him and he left. 

After some time she began to stir "Nft?" it sounded muffled from the gauze so I placed my hand on her cheek "hi baby, I'm here, Don't talk" she made grabby hands so I leaned over and hugged her "cuddles when I get you home baby" she groaned and I just rubbed her arm to relax her. After the doctor came back in and changed her gauze then handed me some "do you need any?" I shook my head "No we have plenty at the tower" He tilted his head "Ohhhh that's where I know you two from. Your a part of the avengers" I laughed "yeah we are" he smiled "well my daughter absolutely loves you two" I smiled and picked up Y/N "thank you" he smiled "no thank you for saving New York"

I talked to him a little more then carried Y/N to the car. I went to put her in her seat and she whined. I realized she wasn't going to let me go so I grabbed the blanket from the back then put it over her after I got in the drivers seat. I buckled us in then drove with one hand rubbing her back and the other controlling the steering wheel

We finally got home and I carried Y/N inside. She clung to me and Peter was sitting on the counter talking to Wanda. I waved "hey guys" Wanda smiled "Hey Nat. How is she?" I sighed "tired, in pain and grumpy" Wanda frowned and I looked at Peter "hey will you do me a favor and run her meds up to Bruce and bring back some gauze" He jumped down "sure" I smiled at the kid "thanks" he walked off and Wanda pulled and icepack from the freezer "here Nat" I took it and thanked Wanda before taking Y/N to our room and laying her in bed. She whined and I placed the icepack on her jaw. She gave me a look that said 'it's cold' and I smiled "sorry baby" I pulled her into my arms and cradled her so she would get comfy and fall asleep. 

For the next couple hours she slept. I would wake her for her pain meds and she would take them then go back to sleep. I ended up feeding her spoonful's of a smoothie Wanda made for Y/N because she didn't wanna move. I didn't mind. Sometimes the boys would yell and I scolded them for waking her. I carried her with me everywhere I went and she happily held onto me. 

-Time Skip-

A couple of days had passed and Y/N was healing nicely. She was still clingy as ever but I loved it. I played in her hair and rubbed her back, knowing it would help soothe her to sleep and take some of the pain away. She just laid on me most of the time which I though was adorable. I wouldn't trade taking care of her for the world. She was my baby, my love, my everything. I was going to love her with everything I had

SOFT NAT SUPREMACY!!!!! I hope you enjoyed

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you