Strawberry Yogurt

Namjoon's P. O. V. 

"1,2,3! Hello we are BTS! " I shouted along with the boys as we started the interview for 'Map of the Soul 7'. 

"Yes, we're having BTS with us today. So welcome guys. " The interviewer, Kim Il-Joon said smiling. 

"Thanks. " We all bowed while still sitting. 

"As we know BTS was used to have 7 members but another member joined the year 2016. So, now BTS have 8 members. " Il-Joon-shi did some briefing then again asked,
"I can see 7 members. Where's the 8th member? " 

"Oh, she was feeling unwell. So, we didn't take the risk and that's why she couldn't join us. " I said. 

"Ah, we are missing you Eunjae-shi. Please take care and get well soon. " The Il-Joon-shi said. 

"Yes, we are missing you, Jae-ah. " Taehyung and Jungkook said in sync. 

"Nae, then let's start the interview. " The interviewer started to ask questions which is supposed to be called as 'ARMY's most asked questions'. 

"So, the first question. Who is the closest to Eunjae-shi? " He asked. 

"Jin hyung. " Jungkook said as he put his hand on Jin hyung's wide shoulder. 

"She's close with Hoseok hyung too. He's like her shining armor. " Taehyung joined. 

"Wow. That was unexpected. Any reason? " Il-Joon-shi asked. 

"It's just Jin hyung and Jae both love to eat foods. You can count Jungkook in too in that. " I said not taking the question personal. 

"Most commonly they both are good at talking nonsense. " Yoongi hyung suddenly said grabbing all the attention. 

Oh he's awake? I thought it didn't pass his vibe so he fell asleep. 

"Oh haha. I see why your fans love you guys. You sure make them laugh hard. " The interviewer said as we tried to look surprised with the fact that our fans love our craziness. 

"Next question. Who didn't have a good encounter with Eunjae-shi at their first meeting? " He asked again. 

Now what are we doing? All questions are related to Jae?  I thought we were answering question regarding the album.

I looked at my back and saw Jungkook slowly rising his hand up. 

"Jungkook-shi? " The interviewer asked as he too didn't expect him to be the one. 

"Yes. When she came she was the maknae. But I was jealous of her. Because I wanted to the maknae. But she took that from me. " Jungkook said looking down, embarrassment laced in his voice. 

Jimin patted his shoulder as Jungkook looked up nervously laughing. 

"Are you two okay now? " Interviewer asked. 

"Oh yes we are. She came to me and offered me that this band can have two maknaes. One male maknae and another female maknae. And also said that no one can take the name 'Golden Maknae' from me. " Jungkook smiled.