Thirsty

[Well, a little mature content.... ;)]

1 week later :

Jae's P. O. V.

It has been one whole week and we came to our dorm after finishing the shooting for 'BTS in the Soop'. The week was great and refreshing. We had to act carefully and also speak carefully in front of the camera. So, they didn't get a chance to actually crack a perverted joke or something like that.

It was night time and everyone was asleep. I came to the kitchen to take a bottle of water because I was thirsty. 

And my dress was :

I opened the refrigerator as I grabbed my bottle and closed the door only to get startled

"Kim Taehyung! Why are you here in the middle of the night? " I asked, panting.

"The same reason as you are. " He said shrugging.

"I was thirsty. " I said.

"I'm thirsty too. " He said, his eyes hooded.

And I know exactly what that hooded, blurry eyes mean.

"Umm..Okay. Then have a good night. " I said as I tried to get past him but he blocked my way.

"You're wearing no bra. Why is that? " He asked, thinking.

"Because I don't wear a bra when I sleep. Sleeping is for relaxing you know? " I asked and he nodded.

"Does that mean Jungkook gets to see this view every night? " He asked, looking directly at my chest.

"He doesn't pay any attention luckily. " I said a little annoyed.

"That's too bad. This is worth an attention. Should I switch rooms with Gguk? " He asked and I gave him a big no.

"Oh come on. I'm the only one who didn't do anything to you. " He whined.

"What do you mean? " I asked.

"Nothing. Your boobs are looking heavy. Can I hold them for you? " He said, coming closer to me.

"Tae, in the middle of the night, it's not funny. " I said with a blank face.

"It wasn't supposed to be funny. It was supposed to be alluring. "

"I'm sorry, but it isn't. " I said as I tried to move again but he just cupped my boobs and gave it a little squeeze.

"What the fuck?! "

"Stop freaking out Jae. It's me. " He said, caressing my cheeks a little before cupping my boobs again.

"No way- "

"Okay, listen Jae. This is gonna feel good, trust me. " He said as he stomped him foot on the floor.

"And trust me I'll scream if you do anything. " I said firmly.