Resemblance

[Please listen to the song to heighten your emotions....]

Jimin's P. O. V. 

"Jimin-ah, can you give me a hand with the dishes? " Jin hyung asked as soon as I came to the kitchen after waking up. 

"Sure, hyung. " I smiled as I went to him as he trapped me between him. 

"Hyung, you okay? You're not sober yet? " I asked and he shook his head. 

"I have something to tell you. Very important. " He said and I nodded. 

"It's about Jae- " Jin hyung was about to say but Namjoon hyung cut him off asking,
"What about her? You seem tensed from yesterday. " 

"So, you noticed it. " Jin hyung said as he dragged us two to the living room and told us everything. 

How Lee DongWook met Jae or should I say Aera?  How they ended up. 

"WHAT THE FUCK! " Namjoon hyung couldn't hold back his curse as I was too busy to process the fact that Jae killed her own son. 

"So, the main culprit is Jae and not Lee Dong Wook? " I asked and Jin hyung shook his head. 

"Nah, after what Lee Dong Wook did to her it was just maybe normal for her. Out of rage, anger she couldn't think straight and maybe she killed her son. " Jin hyung said, looking for the good side. 

If I think carefully, it's not her fault that she acted out of her mind cause Lee Dong Wook was always there to make her pathetic. 

"That does make sense but still are we really living with a criminal? " Namjoon hyung asked. 

"You can't call her a murderer unless you prove it. " Jin hyung narrowed his eyes. 

"So, what you gonna do? " I asked and Jin hyung opened his phone. 

He showed us a picture of Lee Dong Wook and a baby which I assumed as Lee Dong Min. In the picture DongWook-shi was so happy and was talking to his son as Dong Min-ah was smiling, looking at her father. 

Her smile resembles Jae's smile. So, beautiful that my heart was aching. This boy would be 3 years if he was alive. 

"Jimin-ah are you crying? " Namjoon hyung asked as he looked at me. 

"No....I'm not. I just can't- " I stumbled on my own words. 

"Hey shh. " Jin hyung tried to calm me down but in vain. 

"This boy resembles Jae so much. I can't just think that he's dead. It makes me feels like we're going to loose Jae-ah too. Shit! I can't even hate her. " I said, sniffing my tears. 

"I know right? " Jin hyung smiled sadly. 

"I can't think of the fact that she killed him. " Namjoon hyung said as he looked at us. 

"Jimin-ah, do one thing.... Anyhow show her this picture and see if she remembers her son. Cause we need to find the truth to prove her innocence or.... " Jin hyung stopped in the mid-sentence.