Sweet lie

[Listen to the song if possible....]

Yoongi's P. O. V.

I was near the camera the whole live. We were almost done as we all said,
"Bye bye Armies! Love you. "

Namjoon nodded at me as a sign to turn the live off. Then I looked at Jimin and nodded for God knows what he was going to do.

I purposely asked how to turn that live off though I knew exactly how to turn off a Vlive.

I took the camera on my hand and faced it to Jimin and Jae while Taehyung was showing me how to turn it off.

I peeked and sighed in relief when I saw that it was still faced to Jimin and Jae but what-

I looked at Jimin to make sure that he wasn't kissing her but he actually was. I thought it was the angle's fault when I saw on the screen but....

But it wasn't.

It was real....He was kissing her.

Jimin clapped Jae's face between his small hands while kissing her dearly and Jae's eyes was widened, not uttering a single word.

She was scared.

Everyone gasped as I looked at the camera and it was still recording.

So Jimin meant this when he said ARMY needs something strong and more powerful to divert their mind?

I snatched the camera from Taehyung's hand as I turned the live off.

"Hyung? " Jungkook asked innocently as he looked at Jimin with his doe black eyes.

Jimin was still kissing Jae but she wasn't moving at all. Jimin parted his lips from her as he looked at her.

"Jae- " Jimin called her name but she flinched and looked at Jimin, scared.

"No! No! Help me! Don't please! DON'T COME NEAR ME! " Jae screamed as everyone looked at her confused.

Jimin was about to hold her but she slapped his hand as she screamed,
"DON'T TOUCH ME. PLEASE DON'T....HURT ME...."

Her breathing became uneven as she was screaming non-stop.

Jungkook went to hold her but her situation went worse as she was kicking in the air and crossed her arms over her chest, protecting her own self. From something.

Something evil.

"Jae! " Jungkook called but she didn't listen as she was constantly shaking her head, crying and screaming 'no'.

As if this 'no' will save her life from collapsing down and being ruined.

Fearful tears were dripping down her face as I didn't waste any moment and ran to my room. I opened my drawer and pulled a surgical bag.

"I thought I didn't need it anymore. " I sighed as I grabbed a syringe.

I literally jogged to the living room as I saw Jungkook holding Jae captive. Jin hyung and Namjoon holding Hobi as Taehyung glaring at Jimin and Jimin was just looking down.

He surely did a great job at diverting their mind but he triggered something bad or I should say worst for Jae?

I moved Taehyung as I went near Jungkook and he looked at me.

"What are you doing?! " Jungkook looked at me as if I was a crazy freak.

"I'm doing what's good for her. I've seen her like this before. " I said as I slightly pushed him and placed the syringe right in front of her forearm.