Adorable little thing

Jimin's P. O. V. 

I saw Hobi hyung rushing to Yoongi hyung's room as Namjoon hyung, Taehyung and Jungkook-ah chased running behind him, trying to hold him back. 

I went to search for Jin hyung as I found him on the balcony by the hallway, thinking something. 

"Hyung? " I called as he looked at me. 

"Hmm Jimin-ah? " 

"Hobi hyung went to Jae for telling her the truth. " I sighed. 

"What?! " He said shocked as he was too rushing to them but I held his hand. 

"I think it's for the best. She should know now. Cause if she doesn't then she'll break knowing the truth someday. She won't trust us anymore. " I said, panic pooling in my eyes. 

"I want to agree with you too but....I think it's too soon. She just found something to rely on. " Jin hyung said. 

I hate to say but I kind of agree too. 

"Hyung, you know who's Lee Dong Wook? " I asked and he shook his head. 

"That day, I kissed Jae was because some videos of Lee Dong Wook and Jae went viral in Twitter. And we needed to divert ARMYs mind for that. " I continued. 

"You still have those videos? " He asked and I nodded as I showed him the videos. 

"So, this is Lee Dong Wook? " He asked. 

"Yes, hyung. And this is Jae. " I said sighing. 

"Look at them. In the first video they seems to love each other. But in the second video Jae is afraid of him. " He said. 

"So? " 

"Means they had a past. A bitter sweet past. I'm not sure if they're married. But they were together. Look at their body language. " Jin hyung said and I noticed. 

"But why did she screamed Lee Dong Wook's name while having a nightmare? " I asked. 

"It can be the other way around. Maybe she misses him so much that she screams his name, hoping to see him again. " He said as I questioned again,
"But Yoongi hyung- "

"Do you still believe him? After all the lies he told? " He asked and I hung my head low, deciding what to answer. 

"Maybe Yoongi wanted us to think about him as a bad person cause he loves Jae, right? " He said and realization hit me. 

"Ah.... Sometimes I really wonder, hyung. How on the earth Namjoon hyung has the brain of IQ 148 and not you. " I said looking at him with full admiration. 

"I wonder too. How can my IQ level be 107. That's too low for my brain. " He said, laughing a little. 

"So, what now? " I asked. 

"We go and stop him. " Jin hyung said as I nodded, following him. 

We went to Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung's room and saw Hobi hyung panting while Jungkook and Namjoon hyung was holding him.