I love HIM

Jungkook's P. O. V. 

"Arrest him. " One of the officer ordered.

"What the hell? Why are you arresting him? " Jin hyung shouted as Namjoon hyung came behind.

"Hyung, you didn't see but Yoongi hyung posted this on our twitter account. " He said as he played the record and we all widened our eyes.

"HE FUCKING DIDN'T KILL ANYONE! " Jin hyung started arguing as he threw himself on the polices.

"Sorry, Jin-shi. But he himself confessed a murder and we have no other way but to arrest him. " The police officer said as more guards came and held us.

But when I saw Yoongi hyung, he was looking down. A smile plastered to his lips.

"Hyung....Please.....Why? " I broke down in tears as his eyes met mine. 

He wasn't sad. Maybe a little scared but he was proud. 

My eyes widened at what he whispered next  before the polices dragged him out.

"Trust me. " He said.

"Call manager-nim. Sejin-nim. Namjoon-ah please. He needs to come and fix this. Please. " Jin hyung begged as Namjoon thought for a moment before nodding. 

Jiminie hyung was sitting on a couch. One look at him and everyone could tell that he was tired of crying. Taehyung hyung was comforting Hobi hyung in a hug. 

And I was standing there. Unable to do anything at that moment. I wiped my tears as I turned around. 

"I'm sorry, I can't do anything. " I mumbled as I left the house. 

It was already getting dark at the night. I pulled my hoodie up as I sat on a bench. 

"Nobody told me loving you was this painful. " I smiled, looking up at the stars. 

Jae's P. O. V. 

I was sitting idly on the car as we were heading to Daegu. My mind filled with thousands of thoughts that if became hard for me to think straight. 

A soft melody was playing on the radio of the car. I closed my eyes as I tried to sleep a little but was wide awake when I heard the breaking news. 

"Min Yoongi from BTS got arrested for a murder. He, himself confessed that he murdered Lee EunJae's son- "

"C-can you turn up the volume? " I asked the driver and he nodded. 

"We still don't know if it's true but Lee EunJae is missing from morning. And the members aren't speaking anything. Oh and from a recent news we got to know that Jeon Jungkook is missing too. What is happening? Nobody knows. But stay tuned with us to know the latest updates. " 

"Please stop the radio. " I whimpered as appa quickly turned it off and looked at me. 

"I didn't know- " 

"It's okay. It was all Yoongi oppa's plan after all. He only plays by himself and trusts only himself. " I sighed as I continued to look outside of the window. 

From the corner of my eyes I saw appa nodding as he did the same. 

"Hope you all are fine wherever you are. " 

Namjoon's P. O. V. 

I called Sejin-nim as I was tapping my foot impatiently on the tiles.