Red laced underwear

Jungkook's P. O. V.

"I gently slide her panty aside. " I grinned as I looked at their face.

"You did WHAT?! " Taehyung hyung rose from his seat, ready to throw a punch on my face but I blocked it saying,
"Chill chill- "

"That's why she was screaming? " Jin hyung said and I looked at him amused.

"Yes! " I laughed.

"You psycho- " Taehyung hyung was about to come to me again as I asked,
"Won't you ask me why I did that? "

"Why? " Yoongi hyung was irritated as he asked me the question.

"So, that I could fit- "

"That's enough. " Jimin hyung said as he looked at me.

"Did you rape her? " He asked looking into my soul through his black raging eyes.

"It wasn't the case- "

"Have you lost your mind? Gguk? " Hobi hyung asked as he gave me a displeased look.

"Hyung, I didn't- " I was about to say but Namjoon hyung cut me for the 100th time.

"Then did you fuck her? " He asked.

"Let me speak- "

And again....

Jin hyung cut me.

"Let him speak all of you! " Jin hyung said as he looked at me.

He knows exactly what happened cause he can see through my eyes. We're like clean waters to him. He can see everything through us.

"Well, I slide her panty aside so that I could fit more socks into her drawer. " I said caressing my nape as they let a relief sigh.

"I told you to listen to him first. Aish! " Jin hyung smiled as he looked at me, somehow relieved to confirm that I didn't harm her.

"You- Do you want to start a fight that badly? " Tae hyung asked as he looked at me, glared to be more specific.

"Sorry, I was just fooling around

"Sorry, I was just fooling around. Haha. " I laughed but Yoongi hyung didn't look so satisfied with my answer. So he asked,
"But that doesn't answer why she screamed. "

Uh-oh....

"You lied Jungkook? " Namjoon hyung asked.