Brother

Jae's P. O. V. 

"Hobi, I'm hungry. Feels like I didn't eat for two days. " I said as I looked at my growling belly. 

Hobi mumbled something but I couldn't hear so I asked,
"Hmm? What is it? " 

"Oh! No-nothing. " He smiled but it wasn't the heart shaped Hobi-like smile. 

I shrugged not wasting too much brain cells at that as I stood up from bed and headed to the kitchen while Hobi followed me too. 

I saw Yoongi oppa marinating fresh kimchi so I ran to him. 

"Oppa~ I love you, you know right? " I asked as he smiled and said,
"Well, it was actually Jin hyung's idea. " 

"Oh! I love him too. " I said as I smiled. 

"You don't love me? " Hobi asked. 

"Aigoo~ I love you the most. " I said as I wrapped my hands around his neck and he bend down a little to pick me up and spin a little. 

I giggled holding his shoulder as we heard another question. 

"What about me Jae? Do you love me? " 

I looked at the direction of the voice and looked at him confused. 

"Manager-nim....? I respect you. " I said and he chuckled. 

"Of course you do. " Manager-nim said as he grabbed a tool from the kitchen and sat down, a crooked smile plastered on his face about which I don't have a very good feeling. 

Hobi put me down as he came in front of me in a protective manner and bowed a little. Meanwhile, Yoongi oppa just rolled his eyes. 

"Why are you here, Manager-nim? " I asked as he was about to answer but Jinnie cut him annoyingly as he asked coming to the kitchen,
"What now? " 

"Oh, here to take Jae. Found her a boyfriend. " Manager-nim said as I choked on my own saliva and started coughing. 

Hobi quickly handed me water as I drank it but it got worse as I choked on water this time. 

"Oho, they didn't tell you I see. " Manager-nim shuffled in his seat as he took out a paper. 

"Jimin and Jungkook already signed it. So, now it's your time to get a penalty. After all, it all started with you.  " Manager-nim again said as I looked at him like I landed from Pluto right then and wasn't understanding a single word he was speaking. 

He was handing me the paper but Jinnie snatched it from him as he said, 
"I'm here. I'll inform her. " 

"I don't trust you. " Manager-nim scoffed as he was saying,
"As Jimin kis- "

"Manager-nim! " Joonie cut him off as he smiled at him and bowed. 

"Oh, Namjoon. " 

"Yes, Manager-nim. I talked with PD-nim and he considered us to pick at least the the one whom Jae will be dating and it won't be any of us. " Joonie said as I started shaking. 

"H-hobi, what's happening. Did I miss something? " I whispered as Hobi was near me. 

"No baby. You didn't. " He said as Jinnie nodded looking at Hobi and he started to drag me to my own room.