Sinner

[This chapter contains triggering content. Don't take it seriously.... And listen to the song. ]

Jungkook's P. O. V.

It was almost 4 hours and I was still driving. Without any break I just went on.

Cause I knew all these will be worth it when I'll see Jae. Her smiling at me, rolling her eyes when I'll crack another perverted joke.

It's just I miss her.

"Go straight for 300 metres and turn left. " The google map said as I did so and finally it said what I've been dying to hear.

"Your destination is in the left. " It said as I sighed in relief and parked the car in the free space in front of an old house.

I quickly got off the car and looked at the address before eyeing the house in front of me.

"It is the one. " I said as I went to the front and knocked it twice.

Soon enough an elderly woman opened the door. Yoongi hyung's mom.

"Oh omoni~ " I said as I hugged her.

"Ah Jungguk-ah. " She said as she let me in, patting my back.

"How are yo- " My voice was cut off when she asked worried,
"How's Yoongi? "

"He's....fine. " I lied.

"Are they torturing him in the jail? He's physically weak omo. How can he- " She started to tremble as I shushed her and took her hands in mine.

My heart ached seeing her like that.

"I met him today. He's doing fine. Moreover he looked fresh. After so many days he slept well cause there was no schedule or work pressure. " I lied again as she looked relieved.

"Oh really? "

"Yes omoni. " I assured her as she motioned me to sit down but I shook my head.

"I'm sorry but I can't waste any moment. So, I'll go straight to hyung's room and start the work okay? We've to get him out of there as soon as possible. Right? " I asked and she nodded fast.

"Okay then. Finish your work and come down. I'll prepare your lunch. " She said as I nodded, going upstairs.

After crossing two rooms I reached to the end of the hall as I saw a black door.

"This door is giving me Yoongi hyung vibes. So I guess this is the one. " I said as it was my first time, visiting his house.

I pushed the door open as I saw posters and cassettes of various rappers, a bed, a wardrobe and a computer table.

I went straight to the computer table and placed my backpack on his bed as I turned the computer on.

"Damn I can even turn a computer on. Just can't turn on Jae. What a shame. " I said as I pulled the key out of my pocket and inserted the key to a familiar drawer that hyung described.