Reward or Punishment?

EunJae's P. O. V. 

"I'm saving my hand for the night. " Tae smirked as he let Kook flip me over for spanking. 

"Kook, you know I love you right? Please- "

"Ah! You drank my banana milk that day too. " Kook said reminding me. 

I cursed at myself for not listening to the staffs. 

"I'm sorry. I'll buy you 10 more banana milks okay? Please leave me. " I said struggling under his muscles. His muscles flexing time to time from the force he's using to make me stay in that position. 

"Aish! You guys are so bad! " I screamed as I looked at Joonie, Jiminie and Tae. They all looking at me amusingly. And Yoongi oppa was too tired to involve himself in these. 

"I'm not a movie! Stop watching and help me! " I said. 

"Well, isn't it better to watch some spanking live? " Tae said. 

"At least it's better than HD quality porn- " Joonie stated. 

"SHUT UP AND HELP ME! " I shouted for the second time but of no use. 

"Get ready our Jae-ah. " Kook said as he was rubbing my butt searching for the perfect spot to hit. 

When I didn't feel his hand on my butt I squeezed my eyes tightly for the hard  impact of his hand and my butt. 

"Yah! Leave my poor baby. " I heard the angel's voice as Kook stopped just before spanking me. 

"Jinnie and Hobi! " I cried in happiness. 

Hobi quickly came and hugged me, shooing Kook away and killing all of them with his eyes. 

"She's sick, did you all forget? Oh my poor baby. " Hobi said cupping my cheeks and checking my temperature. 

I thanked him and kissed his face a thousand time for saving me and he just giggled. 

"Thank you, Hobi and Jinnie! I thought I was going to die without you two here. Those jerks won't help me. You're a lifesaver! " I said still hugging them both. 

"Oh! You're body is hot again. Let me bring a thermometer. " Jinnie said as he was abut to leave but I grabbed his hand shaking my head. 

"Okay...." He sighed as he told Kook to bring the thermometer. 

Kook didn't argue much as he ran to my studio for it. 

"Can I sleep with you, tonight? " I asked Hobi for avoiding my punishment from Tae. 

"But you're with Jungkook- " 

"I'm scared. " I whined. 

He's the only home when everyone is teaming up against me. He's my shining armor! He's like my dad. And Jinnie? He's my mom. And I'm their baby. Haha.

"Okay. Then Jimin will sleep with Jungkook. " Hobi said as Jinnie nodded taking the thermometer from Kook's hand and then placing it inside my mouth.