Scared to be lonely

Jae's P. O. V.

I woke up from a short nap. Rubbing my eyes I felt a weight over my body. As I looked at my left I saw Kook sleeping hugging me like a side pillow.

I was wondering where Jinnie was as I tried to push Kook but in vain.

"Yah! You muscle pig and coconut head get up! " I said as I kicked him this time but he just wiggled a little bit before hugging me tighter.

"Okay....I've to apply Jinnie's technique now. " I said as my shaky hands reached to his chest, near his nipples.

"Last time I'm telling you, wake up! " I said but he just continued snoring.

Okay, here I go....

I pinched his nipples real hard as he covered his chest in a quick movement, shouting afterwards.

"What the fuck! "

"What? " I asked innocently.

"You- you! COME HERE! " He shouted as I already was on my feet and started running.

I was giggling and running all the way through the kitchen that I didn't notice Jinnie who was making food for us. I ran behind the counter for hiding but instead bumped into something soft.

"Ouch! " I heard a groan as I looked up and saw Jinnie who was massaging his butt.

I smiled sheepishly as I mumbled a 'sorry' and he just sighed as he got back to what he was doing.

In the meantime Kook came to the kitchen searching for me.

"Where are you, my sweet little Jae? " He faked a sweet smile as he searched for me, behind the freezer and then came beside Jinnie as I went more deep inside the counter.

Well, thanks to my body, it is small. 

"Did you see Jae? " Kook asked as Jinnie looked at me and then asked,
"Why? "

"I'm just going to pat her head and then grab a knife before slicing her neck. " Kook said and shivers ran down my spine just thinking of the possibilities.

"Oh she's he- " Jinnie was about to say but I clutched his pants and shook my head.

He sighed before saying,
"She's somewhere inside this house. Find her. "

"I know that. But where? " Kook whined as he didn't wait for the reply and ran to another room.

[Listen to the song and turn on the loop please if possible....]

I slowly came outside of the counter and when I confirmed that Kook wasn't there, I jumped onto Jinnie's back.

He gasped at the sudden impact on him when he stumbled a little but grabbed the counter for support. He turned around and let me sit on the counted as he faced me turning around again. He was between my legs as I wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him.

"Thank you so much for saving me, Jinnie! " I said as I placed kisses on both of his cheeks.

"If Gguk knows, he's gonna spank me after. " Jinnie said as I patted his head saying,
"Don't worry, I'll be there to save you. Trust me. "

"How? You're going to Vernon's house tonight. " Jinnie said, sadness laced in his voice. 

"Tonight? " I asked as a fear crept in my mind. 

He nodded. 

"Go and start packing your bags. " Jinnie said as he placed me on the floor from the counter.