Hoseok Ending

Jae's P. O. V. 

"Oh shit. " I cursed, clenching my legs together as I jumped from my seat and ran to the bathroom. 

"Mama, you alright? " Dongmin asked as he looked at me concerned. 

"Yes, baby. Don't worry. " I smiled as I reached the bathroom and pulled my pants down. 

And all I could see was BLOOD. 

"Aish. " I groaned as I took off my pant and decided to take a shower as it was already noon. 

Hoseok's P. O. V. 

"Jae-ah~ " I beamed as soon as I entered the house after practice.

"Jae- " I stopped when I was passing by Dongminnie's room. 

I lean on the door as I tried to eavesdrop. 

"Mhh~ " I gasped as I heard him moaning from the other side. 

Is he masturbating? 

He was such a small sweet, lovely and adorable little ball just a few years ago. I still remember him coming to me as he pulled my arms and I bent down, reaching the same level as him.

He looked at me as he asked me a question.

Will you be Dongminnie's father? Dongminnie likes you the most.

And when I looked past him there was the worst-case scenario. Yoongi hyung listened to all of those as he slammed the door and left the house.

He didn't come home for a week and till now he couldn't accept the fact.

He's good to me but I still can feel him being different towards me. Acting differently.

It hurts. But guess what?

Life goes on. 

I left Dongminnie because he's all grown up and went to Jae. I went to our bedroom and heard the shower running as I already stripped from my sweaty clothes and dashed to the bathroom. 

I slowly opened the door as I saw a sneak peek of Jae's..

"Damn you for having that body Jae. " I cursed as I grabbed her waist and pushed her against the wall, water dripping from her face as I kissed the water away and went for her lips. 

"Hobi I'm on my p- "

I didn't let her finish as I crashed my lips on her, tasting the hotness of her mouth as I rolled my tongue over her lower lip before slowly biting it. 

She gasped as I grinned against her lips before pulling off and then connecting my lips to her neck as I sucked her skin, causing her to whisper small moans in my ear. 

My hands travelled to her tummy as I squeezed there a little before moving downwards. 

"Hobi. " She gasped as I ignored her and continued to suck her as my hands resumed moving more to her heat. 

"Hobi! " She yelled as she pushed me and I looked at her in disbelief. 

"What happened? " I whined. 

"We just did it last night. 4 times. " She complained. 

"So what? "

"And I'm having a period. " She said as my jaw fell on the floor. 

"Because I did it yesterday 4 times roughly- " I was about to say but she shook her head. 

"No. They're not related at all. " She informed as I sighed in relief. 

"Oh. But then.... " I frowned. 

"What? "

"I have to wait for another week. Fuck. " 

"Well, if you're lucky then maybe at least 5 days? " She said as she turned the shower off and went to wear her pad. 

"Should I get a period too? " I suggested. 

"No dummy you can't. " She laughed as she adjusted the pad and pulled her underwear up. 

"Too bad. I'm horny. " I said as I looked down and saw the veins already popping. It was also twitching as I bit my lip. 

"Okay mister, help yourself. I'm going out. " She said as I stopped her. 

"Can't you even give me that pretty mouth of yours? " I begged. 

"All I can give you is the fleshlight. " 

"Jae, don't do this to me. " I whined vigorously as I looked at her, she was already dressed. 

"Do you want the fleshlight or nah? " She asked as she was leaving the bathroom. 

I suddenly grabbed her hand as I grinned. 

"Mind explaining the reason behind that smirk? " She asked as I lifted her hand and brought it to my dick. 

"You totally forgot to mention these beautiful, slender fingers of yours. " My grin widened. 

"No way- "

"Yes way. Now make me cum. "