Seoul Yongsan Police Station

Jae's P. O. V.

"Hello, Aera or Jae. I'm Lee Dong Wook. " The man in front of me said as I looked at him, my mouth gaped open.

"Y-you are Dong Wook-shi? " I asked.

"Drop the honorifics will ya? " He said and I nodded, trying not to choke while gulping through my dry throat.

"So, which are you comfortable with? " He asked.

"What do you mean....? " I asked dumbly.

"Oh I mean, Jae or Aera? " He asked again.

"Oh, as I'm here to recall my past. I think Aera would be better. " I said.

"But I didn't call you Aera back then. " He said as he became shy all of a sudden.

"Ah-oh? " I stumbled on my words as I answered.

"I used to call you darlin'. " He blurted out as I looked at him.

"Oh wow. " I laughed nervously.

"So, what should I call you again? " He asked.

Clearly he was having fun.

"I think Aera will be better. "

"As your wish, darlin'. " He chuckled.

"You just called me darli- "

"Old habits just won't go. " He said as he turned his back and mumbled,
"Follow me. "

I nodded as I did.

He wouldn't do anything in my own house will he?

He stopped on a room with a tv and some sofas, so I guessed it was a living room. He motioned me to sit as I did and he took out some photo albums to show me.

"Will you be okay if I sit next to you? " He asked.

"Ye- "

"No she won't. Sit on the ground. " I heard appa's voice roaring as Dong Wook instantly bowed before almost sitting on the ground.

"No no. Sit next to me. " I said as I patted the seat next to me and I heard my appa scoffing a little.

I looked at appa amused as I turned my attention to Dong Wook who was just staring at me with a mesmerized reaction.

When I looked at him I expected him to look away but he was staring more into my soul. Drawing me in, looking at me with his heart's eyes as his one hand reached to the corner of my face.

"Hey, appa is here. " I whisper shouted but he didn't even care as he removed a wet string of hair from my face.

"Always so beautiful. " He breathed out as appa cleared his throat.

I hissed in annoyance as I grabbed his hand and removed it from my face.

But as scary as it sounds I kinda didn't want to stop.

"Oh, I'm sorry I was just- "

"In a daze? " I asked and he shook his head.

"In my past. " He replied as he opened the first album.

It was filled with baby pictures.

"It's you. " He said as he showed me each photo and appa started to reveal the back story of the photo.

"Look, you fell asleep while bathing and you looked so cute. I couldn't help but click a picture. " Appa cooed as I looked at the photo and saw that I was naked.