Burn calories

Jungkook's P. O. V.

I went to Jae's room with breakfast and a hot water pack as she snatched the pack from my hand and placed it on her belly.

"Is it hurting that bad? " I asked.

"Yes....A lot. " She whined.

"Oh.... " I said as I placed the breakfast on the table and was about to leave but Jae's question made me look at her.

"Why are you so quiet? That's unlike you. "

"Umm because I kissed you? " I said as I slapped my mouth after that.

"You did what? Aish! You're one pervert. Always thinking about these things. " She said but still laughed, slapping her head.

She really doesn't remember....

"I kissed you really. " I whined this time as Hobi hyung glared at me so I stopped.

"In your dreams. You really should stop seeing those wet dreams. Do you know how many times I've found your bed sheet wet? " She asked me and I looked away.

Why am I embarrassed? I'm man too. I can have wet dreams.

"Cause I'm a man after all. " I said and she scoffed.

"You- "

"Jae, you okay? " The door opened and we saw Namjoonie hyung wearing an olive T-shirt with white  shorts and behind him was Taehyung hyung.

"Yes I am. " Jae said as she was taking a spoon full of rice.

"Stop you'll choke. " Hobi hyung said, taking the plate from her.

"Oh, I know other things that can choke you. " Taehyung hyung said as Jae really choked this time.

"Aish, this girl. " Taehyung hyung said as he came and helped Jae with a glass of water.

"So, hyung why you're here? " I asked Namjoon hyung as he looked at me.

"Oh yeah. PD-nim called me and.... "

"And? "

"Well....He said not to waste the day and go to the GYM. To burn calories Jae. You too. " He said.

"But I have a freaking period! If I go to GYM, my cramps will worsen! " Jae whined.

I looked at her closely as she sit up from lying.

She really doesn't remember. That means I can be my old self right?

Like....I can be cocky like I used to?

I rolled my tongue inside my cheeks as I put my hand on her shoulder and Jae looked at me.

"We're going there to burn calories right? " I asked and she nodded.

"What you wanna say Jungkook? " Namjoon hyung asked.

I grinned as I looked at him and then back to Jae.

"I'm finding an easier way to burn her calories. " I said as I titled my head.

"And got anything? " Taehyungie hyung asked and I nodded.

"Well....I heard that kissing burns 6.4 calories per minute. So, wanna burn calories Jae? " I asked as I brought my face closer to her and she flinched, blinking her eyes.

Cute.

"Jungkook. " Hobi hyung warned.

"Jae, tell me. " I said as I traced my point finger to her jaws and rested my hand on her neck.