Overflowing love

Jae's P. O. V.

"Don't worry, darlin'. I've some work with you. " Manager-nim said as he grabbed the next seat of mine.

"W-what is it, manager-nim? " I asked.

"Nervous, are you? " He asked as a dark chuckle left from his throat.

"No. "

"You think of me that bad? Aish those scumbags filled your mind with bad things about me. " He said as he moved closer to me.

I also moved another inch from my seat and he chuckled again.

"No touching trust me. " He said, pulling his hands up in the air.

"Okay. " I nervously shuffled in my seat.

He took his phone out from his pocket as he showed me a picture.

"Know him? " He asked.

"Should I know him? " I asked and he sighed

"Just tell me if you do. "

"I don't. " I said, looking closely at the man.

"You really don't remember huh? " He asked irritated as he shoved his phone back into his pocket, brushing his hair back.

I don't really get why he has to be so irritated with me for not knowing that man. Good thing he isn't a vampire and can't remember my mind. That douchebag. Heh. Calling my members scumbag. That freak.

I did a good amount of bitching about him in my mind, satisfied as we reached Vernon's apartment.

"Go upstairs, I'm sending this luggages with the driver. " Manager-nim said as I got down from the car.

"Okay, bye Mananger-nim. " I said, bowing at him.

Bye douchebag.

"At least you have some manners. Good to know. " He smirked as I closed the door on his smirking face and took the elevator.

Manners, my foot.

[Listen to the song....]

I ringed the bell as the door unlocked and there I saw Vernon. He first peeked through the door to check if there was anybody. Then he pulled me into his embrace, hugging me tightly.

"Hey, Ki! Long time no see. I missed you. " He said squeezing me in his arms.

"Hmm long time no see, Ver. Hope you're okay. " I said as I tried to survive from that tight hug.

"Oh, you're choking. "

"Because of you. " I glared at him and he chuckled, pulling his tongue at me.

 " I glared at him and he chuckled, pulling his tongue at me