Take my pants off!

Jae's P. O. V.

I exited bathroom after cleaning my clothes and myself as I saw Ms. Yuna standing there, waiting for me.

"Where you were when I needed you the most? " I whined.

"What are you talking about dear? " She asked.

"Nothing, let's get started. " I said as she took me where the boys were exercising.

Mainly they do heavy workouts and I do Yoga because our company doesn't want me to be so masculine.

"Where are you taking me? " I asked and she smiled.

"Namjoon-shi didn't tell you yet, I see. " She said as she left me with more questions in my head instead of answers.

"Wha- "

"Oh, Jae's here. Then let's get started. " The GYM teacher stated and I looked at him confused.

"Why am I exercising with you guys? " I asked and Joonie did a head slap, clearly forgot to tell me.

"Well, Jae you need to loose more weights for MAMA. So, you're doing the heavy one with us along with more strict diet. " He smiled sadly.

"I'm only 45 kg! Do I need to be more skinny? " I asked placing my hands on my hip.

And unfortunately Joonie nodded saying it was an order from the company.

I sighed as I followed them. I stood in the second line. Tae and Jiminie stood beside me by my two sides. In front of us were Kook and Joonie and behind us were Jinnie, Hobi and Yoongi oppa.

As I looked behind I saw a pale Yoongi oppa as he smiled at me. Not a smooth smile. The smile suffered a lot coming across to his lips.

"Oppa you fine? " I asked and he blinked once before nodding but I took that as a lie.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked in front of me and saw Kook was thinking something.

"What are you thinking? " Tae asked as he looked at me.

"Jae, I think you should stand in the front line as you're new in this. I'll stand in the second line. " He said.

"Why are you being so good to me? " I asked as I recalled the memory in the dorm.

He just looked at me innocently.

And trust me, there's hidden a perv behind that innocent face.

"Yes, I think he's right. " The trainer said and I nodded as we switched our places.

"Okay! Straight your posture! " The trainer said and we all did.

"Ohh~ " Tae and Kook whistled as I looked at them.

"Oh, I would love to come to GYM everyday if I get to see this view. " Tae said as he looked at Kook and Kook nodded.

"What are you talking about? What view? " I asked and their eyes trailed to my....