Daegu

Jin's P. O. V. 

I was watching Jae, her eyes closed and she was mumbling something and smiling. It was strangely calming. 

I sat a little far from her as I was trying to feel what she was feeling. When she smiled a little, it was like I got the whole world in my hand. Cause I knew I was the reason she was smiling. 

Because I gave her what she wanted the most. Her past. 

I was trying to hide my smile when I suddenly saw a man approaching Jae. I shifted in my place as I looked closer. He said something and Jae stood up, following him. I also followed him as I wasn't having a very good feeling about that man. 

They got out of the building and Jae was nervous. I could see it in her eyes. But when she was about to say something, the man took out a napkin and covered her nose. She was loosing her sense as she tried to maintain her balance but failed as I saw her slowly crashing down. 

I wanted so bad to punch the hell out of that man but I stopped when I heard him saying,
"I'm sorry Aera. Forgive me if you can. " 

He must be someone who knew Jae from a long time. 

[Listen to the song if possible....]

So, I followed them as he took a van and carried Jae with him. I followed them with my own personal car. Following them, I reached to an apartment. 

I stopped the car a little far and locked it as I was about to follow them again but my phone started to ring and I cursed, hiding behind a pillar in the basement. 

"What the fuck is it? " I asked. 

"Hyung, Jae is missing. " I heard Namjoon's voice. 

"Oh really? " I asked normally. 

Shit I have to act. Act Kim SeokJin! Show what you've learned while studying acting. 

"Wait....DID YOU JUST SAID JAE IS FREAKING MISSING?! " I asked and Namjoon hummed. 

"Shit! Let me go to the dorm. You guys come too. " I said and he said 'Okay' before cutting the call. 

I put my phone on silent mode and shoved it in my pocket. I looked around and saw the man in front of the lift, dragging Jae. 

I will surely cut his hands off for dragging her. She must be in pain but she's unconscious to even feel that. 

I sighed as I quickly followed them to the lift. 

Good thing people have to wear masks due to corona. 

That man let me inside the lift as a nervous sweat left from his forehead. I made my voice an octave lower as I asked,
"Do you need help carrying her? She must have fainted in this hot weather. " 

"N-no no. It's okay. I'm okay. Which floor do you want to get off? " He asked as I gulped and told him the highest floor after taking a quick glance at the lift. 

"Okay. " He said as he clicked floor no. 29 for me and he pressed 06 for him. 

There was an awkward silence as no one dared to talk or even breathe. We both were in a huge tension as there was a ding sound and he got off from the lift, still dragging Jae. I clenched my jaw as I lifted her up and asked him,
"Please let me help you. You already look so tired. " 

I smiled and he nodded. 

Such an amateur kidnapper. Tsk. 

He went to room no. 6007 and unlocked it using the key. I went inside the house, Jae was still in my embrace. I followed him inside the house and reached to a bedroom with only a bed.