Long awaited end

Third person's P. O. V. 

"By the way, what's your name? " DeokSu asked suddenly.

"Oxijinism. " The girl smirked.

"What kind of name is that? " He asked.

"We use code names here darlin'. Now shut up and follow me. " She hissed.

"Where are you taking me? " Deoksu asked.

"I need to do hypnosis. So be a good boy. " She said as she led him through a darker room.

"Sit here and close your eyes. " She ordered as he shrugged before sitting on the chair and closing his eyes.

"Now you're going into a deep sleep. You're going deeper. You're having a dream, you're with Dong Wook. He's smiling. So beautiful. " She said, manipulating his mind completely as she saw him smiling.

"Now, why do you love him so much? He's your brother. " She asked.

"He was so sweet. He was such an eye candy. I love him because he's so soft and sweet. " He answered. 

"Then why did you hurt him? If you loved him so? " 

"When we were younger....our dad's friends used to come and talk about how beautiful Dong Wook is. How they would make him scream when they fuck him. How he'll whimper under them. So, I made a fantasy in my head about Dong Wook. And one day, I did it. I made my all fantasies come true. " DeokSu said, laughing hysterically. 

"Fuck you! " She screamed slamming the table in front of her as DeokSu snapped out of the sleep and sat up. 

"What happened? " He asked looking around. 

"Nothing. " Oxijinism said, taking quick notes. 

"We done? " He asked. 

"Not yet. The fun only begins now. " She clapped her hands.

"You guys can come in! " She shouted as a group of girls entered the room.

"I told you I'm gay. " DeokSu rolled his eyes. 

"Trust me. It'll get more fun. " Oxijinism smirked as she looked at the girls. 

"Girls he is all yours. " Oxijinism grinned as she left the room. 

"Oh finally. " BTSOT7XTXT said as she cracked her neck.

"You don't even know how much we waited for this. " ArmyMaurya said going closer to him.

"Let's tie him first what do you say? " mixedtastegirl suggested as they all agreed.

"And what's your name? " DeokSu asked the one girl that was observing the scene from a distance.

"It's kinjals161. " She replied not so sweetly.

"What's with all of your names? " DeokSu asked, now a little annoyed.

"DIDN'T OXIJINISM TELL YOU THAT IT'S OUR CODE NAMES? ARE YOU DEAF?! " BTS_PURPLE_ACE shouted in his ear.

"Bitch stop making my ears bleed. " DeokSu shouted back.

"And who did you call a bitch? " Asked AditiDey0 as she kicked him in the balls.

"Ouch you crazy bitches. "

"Huh? Who is crazy here? You or us? " MOONWOLF_99 asked, titling his head.