Trial day

THE DAY OF THE TRIAL:

Yoongi's P. O. V.

I was brought to the court as there were cameras flashing everywhere. It was hard to see anything.

So, I closed my eyes and let them drag me.

Who needs walking when they can drag you? What a waste of energy.

I looked around once in a while to observe the situation. There were more cameras than ever.

"Cause guess what? People love gossiping. This is what keeps the entertainment industry going. " I glared around. 

"What a shame. I never got this many flashes as I'm getting now. " I scoffed as we reached the courtroom.

There were many seats and they were filled.

"Hyung! " Hoba and Jimin-ah ran to me as they saw me entering the room.

"Oh Hob- Agh. " I grunted as Hoba jumped on me.

"Now I can touch you. Yoongi hyung. " Hoba screamed till his voice broke, but before that till my ears bleed.

"This is the courtroom. Please behave. " The Prosecutor said.

"The case didn't even start. Don't teach me rules. " Hoba glared at the prosecutor.

"Hyung, it was really empty without you. " Jimin said as he looked at me with his pouty lips.

I smiled.

"Suga hyung. " Taehyung came to me and detached Hoba from me before hugging me.

"Hyung. " I saw Jungkook as he gave me a nod, his eyes were glistening. Both from sentiment and hope.

"You found what I told you? " I asked and he nodded eagerly.

"Good. " I said as his invisible tail started to waggle around from the praise he just got.

"Suga hyung. " Namjoon came to me for a brotherly hug as I hugged him back.

I looked at Jin hyung as he stood there. Beside him was Sejin-nim. 

My smile brightened as I saw him and he waved at me. But when I looked at Jin hyung..

He seemed rather....angry?

"Who shoved chopsticks in your asshole? " I asked as I laughed a little.

"Never ever leave the dorm again! " Jin hyung scolded.

"Why? " I asked dumbfounded at his sudden outburst.

"Do you know how hard it is to handle 5 dorks, let me say it again 5 FREAKING DORKS alone? " He asked as his eyes grew big.

"It was supposed to be our work but you left me all alone. I missed you. " He suddenly calmed down and crushed me in a hug.

I was shocked at first but hugged back a little after as they all gathered around me. We were discussing things until the Judge came in and everyone took their seats.

There was a special seat written 'defendant' on that. And that chair was for me.

Beside me sat my lawyer, Kang Yo-Han.

[A/N : Anyone watched The Devil Judge? ]

I again looked around the room as I tried to look for Vernon but he was not there.

"Where is he? " I bit my nail as I wondered.

If he doesn't come then all of this will be vain. All of this will be for nothing.