Innocent

Jae's P. O. V. 

The door of the courtroom opened as my eyes landed straight on the small boy that was standing right beside Vernon.

No way he's Dongmin....

Is he? 

How can- where was he all these years? 

"Mamma! " The small boy shouted while pointing at me as he ran to me, tripping twice on his way. 

Vernon let go of his hand as he smiled at me and nodded. 

"D-dongmin-ah? " I shakily asked as everyone's attention turned towards me. 

"Yes mamma! You recognised Dongminnie! Did you miss Dongminnie? " He asked as his small body hugged me. 

"I-I.... " I breathed out, my head couldn't comprehend any sentence at the moment. 

"Dongminnie missed you so much, mamma. " He sniffed as he squirmed more into my embrace. 

"Dongminnie was waiting to see you. And Vernon uncle said that if Dongminnie acts as a good boy he'll let Dongminnie see you. See? Dongminnie was a very good boy for you, mamma. " He looked up at me as his crying face met my gaze. 

"Oh my boy. You are such a good boy. " I said bursting into tears as I pulled him closer if possible and squeezed him, kissing his face all over and he just giggled.

The sound of his giggles was just too pure that it made my heart stop for a minute.

"And I missed you like hell. " I said, wiping his tears. 

"Like hell? But mamma hell is a bad word. " He pouted. 

"Oh! I missed you like heavens. " I corrected myself as his smile brightened. 

"Dongminnie missed you too! Like heavens. " He said nodding his small head aggressively, making his silky hair go in all directions. 

"Where's papa? Dongminnie can't see him. " He looked around the room. 

"Oh sweet heavens. He looks just like you. " Jin gasped from beside me. 

"Oh Lord he does. " Kook said nodding. 

"Come to uncle Vernon. " Vernon stretched his hand. 

"No.. Mamma Dongminnie doesn't want to go. Dongminnie wants to stay with you. " Dongmin said in a small voice. 

"Vernon, let him be. " I smiled as he nodded, taking a seat next to me. 

"Now, may I say something, Your honour? " Yoongi raised his hand as the judge nodded. 

"Go ahead, defendant. " 

"As you can see, the little kid is Lee DongMin. Lee EunJae's son. Many of you thought that Jae killed him. Actually, she almost did. You saw it in those tapes the other day.... " Yoongi said as he looked at me. 

"I also have a DNA test report if you want. " Vernon said, handing the prosecutor some papers.

"Okay baby come to uncle Koo and uncle Taetae. We'll buy you ice creams and chocolates. " Kook said as he eyed me.