Truth

Taehyung's P. O. V.

I was looking at Jae as I saw her face frowning.

"What happened, Jae-ah? " I asked as I peeked through her phone.

She didn't say anything as she faced her phone to me and I saw the texts Vernon sent her. I started laughing as she looked at me angrily.

"Why are you laughing? Mind to explain? " She asked through her greeted teeth.

"Well, you sure missed a lot. Let me bring you to light. " I said as I told her to sit on the bed as I sat beside her.

"Spit. " She said looking at me.

"Well, Jiminie did a mistake and- "

"And I have to save him because he did the mistake to save me, right? " She said as I looked at her amused.

"Good girl! " I ruffled her hair.

"I know that. Continue after that. " She said and I nodded.

"So, he had to sign a contract. But there was a rule saying, 'Jae has to date an idol except us and has to live with him for some time'. " I said and she listened carefully, a small pout visible in her lips.

She didn't know she was pouting so I slightly pulled her lower lip which took her off guarded. She looked at me as her eyes widened.

Nah, I'm not gonna do the same mistake by kissing her.

Why am I even thinking of kissing her?

I licked my lips chuckling as I continued,
"So, Jimin didn't want to sign the contract. But it was risky. He could've been kicked out of the group. So, Namjoon hyung told him to sign it. Cause he had something in mind. "

"And what's that 'something' or should I say 'someone'? " She asked.

"Hmm smart. He told us that he trusted someone with you. And it's none other than Vernon. " I said.

"Is he being forced to do this? " She asked and I nodded.

"And the scenario is like this :
You and Vernon is having a thirsty conversation and it gets leaked and goes all over the social media. And then you two do a live where you actually accept the fact that you two are dating. Woof! " I said as I took a long breathe.

"Ah....But what Jiminie did to protect me? " She asked as my face turned pale.

"N-nothing, just.... "

"Just what? " She asked me as her face suddenly turned pale.

"Jae, you okay?! " I asked scared, my voice is a little louder than usual.

"I-I'm fine, I guess. " She faked a smile but I could see that she was in pain.

She was clutching her belly tightly as she looked at me, her eyes teary.

"OH GOD! JAE? " I shouted as Jungkook came running to us.

He looked panicked as well as he ran back to where he came from.