Abuji

Jae's P. O. V. 

I finished shower as I wore the clothes placed in the bathroom. I exited the shower and saw my uncle whom Yoongi oppa called 'abeonim', waiting for me.

He smiled looking at me as I smiled back awkwardly. And suddenly I remembered one thing. 

My dad. 

I walked to him as he was taller than me but due to age his tall figure seemed small. 

"Can you tell me one thing. I won't tell Yoongi oppa promise. " I said wasting no moment as he looked up at me. 

"Of course dear. " He smiled. 

"Are you really my uncle? " I threw him the question. 

"Yes....Why? Why do you ask? " He shifted on his feet. 

"Cause the only thing Yoongi oppa do is lie. I can't trust him any more. Please, I don't have any memories. Do you know how I feel? I just want to find who I was. " I said as I held his hands between my ones. 

"I think it's better to forget about the old you. It's bitter. Trust me. " He said as he was about to leave the room. 

Okay....Now it's time for a random guess and take the risk....

"Appa.... " I said as he stopped frozen in his place. 

"Appa, I know it's you. " I said as I went closer and back hugged him. 

He just stood there. 

Am I wrong? I couldn't find my real father? Are my instincts wrong? 

But suddenly I felt warm tears on my palm as I looked up and saw him crying. I felt a sharp pain in my heart as I quickly released the back hug and grabbed his face, wiping his tears. 

And then I crashed myself on him. 

"Appa sorry, I wasn't able to recognize you at our first meet. I'm the worst daughter. " I said and he hugged me quickly. 

"Nah, you're the most precious thing I've ever had. You're the one I treasure, Aera. " He said as he cried hard this time, in my shoulder. 

"Appa.... " I choked on my own words. 

I wasn't wrong. I found my father. So this is how it feels to have someone. 

Someone who's not fake.

I was feeling like my whole world was coming back to it's pace. 

"Why didn't you call me huh? Yoongi didn't tell you? " He asked, slightly slapping my arm, emotion getting the best of us. 

I shook my head. 

"He didn't even showed me your or eomma's picture. " I said as he looked surprised. 

"I talked with him and whenever I wanted to talk to you he would say you were busy or sleeping. He said you had bad memories about us. " He said as I shook my head furiously.