Chapter 3 - Teasing Friend

Ink's POV

  I sat on my bed while watching videos before school. Despite moving to a new place, I was still in the same school district. I had accepted my parents' deaths already as I understood that denying it was pointless. However, I still had to go to therapy.

  My bedroom door was slightly cracked but it suddenly opened. Looking from my phone, I saw Mello walk in. The small grey tabby jumped onto my bed. Her vibrant green eyes stared at me, wanting my attention. Her eyes practically told me, "Give me attention, peasant".

  I stretched out my hand and she rubbed her head against it. She walked onto my lap before curling into a ball. Then, I felt her claws in my thigh. I let out a small noise of pain.

Me: Ow, you still have your claws.

Error: She has them for a reason.

  My head moved up to look at my door. Error was leaning against the doorway. He wore a suit, which I wasn't going to lie, he looked attractive in.

Me: Good morning, Error.

  He nodded at me.

Error: Ink.

Me: So why does Mello have claws?

Error: If you declaw a cat, you basically remove their fingers.

Me: Oh, I didn't know that.

  He shrugged.

Error: Not a lot of people do. Anyway, start getting ready for school. I'm going to drive you there.

  Error walked off, leaving me alone with his cat. I sighed as I gently lifted Mello up so I could change clothing.

  I slipped on a pink sweater underneath my brown scarf, this was to help hide my tattoos. I wore brown leggings that had rainbow strips and had a pair of pink sneakers. Beyond this point, I embraced my gay self.

  After packing my school supplies, I headed down the stairs and out the front door. I found Error standing near his car while doing something on his phone. He looked up when he noticed my movements from the corner of his eyes.

  I noticed that Error started to blush but I brushed it off. He must have been texting someone that he liked. He started to speak but stopped himself to clear his throat.

Error: A-Are you ready?

  I nodded as I shifted my backpack.

(Time Skip)

  The car ride was silent the entire time and I hated it. I finally saw my high school campus come into sight. Large group of students gathered at the entrance, waiting for the right time to head to class.

  Error parked his expensive car in front of the entrance where everyone could see. I had mild social anxiety so I slightly felt uncomfortable. Trying to hide it, I smiled at Error.

Me: Trying to show off that you're rich?

Error: No, Ink. I'm just dropping you off.

  When I exited the car, people began to stare at me and the car. I rushed past the crowd to find my best friend as Error drove away.

  I found my friend staring at me with a surprised expression. Her name was Tisha. A beautiful dark skinned female human. She had long black curly hair and dark brown eyes. Tisha was a tall human, completely towering over me.

  She always called me "Gurl" because of my sexuality but I didn't mind.

Tisha: Gurl, your new guardian is stacked! Is he a sugar daddy or something?

  She playfully grinned at me as I punched her on the shoulder. We started to walk to class together.

Tisha: I got a good look at him while you were getting out of the car, Ink. He's absolutely fuckable. Ten outta ten.

  She leaned and whispered into my 'ear'.

Tisha: He's obviously dominant and your submissive~

Me: Tisha!

  I blushed a solid shade rainbow.

Tisha: Ink!

  She complained at my refusal. I pulled my brown scarf up to hide my cheeks. We entered the classroom a few minutes before the bell rang but, my friend wouldn't stop teasing me.

(Time Skip)

  I moved my fork around my salad. It was lunch period so Tisha and I were eating at a small restaurant. The stuff they made were smoothies, salads, healthy food.

Tisha: Your guardian, is he single?

  I instantly knew she was talking about Error.

Me: I don't know. Why are you bringing that up?

Tisha: Because Ink, your love life is basically nonexistent. You're seventeen and still a virgin. Maybe you've sucked dick here and there but you haven't actually had sex.

Me: I'm not doing it with my guardian.

Tisha: Oh come on! Have you seen him? He's basically the definition of "Good in bed".

  We stared at each other for a second. I was completely blushing rainbow while she had this grin that spread from ear to ear.

Me: I mean, yeah, he's kinda hot but he's ten years older than me. I'm still a minor so he could get arrested for something like that.

Tisha: Admit it, Ink. You're falling for him.

Me: No I'm not!...

Maybe a little