Chapter 38 - Questions

Ink's POV

  I sat in the front seat of Tisha's car as she drove us to her home. I couldn't break my attention from the window as I thought about the restaurant.

  When Error confessed, I was so caught off guard that I didn't know what to do. I needed to walk out so I could think properly. I called Tisha to pick me up because I knew that if I rejoined him, the car ride home would be awkward.

  It was obvious that my friend wanted to talk about what happened but she didn't say a word. I noticed her glancing at me a few times when the car was stopped at red lights.

  After what seemed like forever, her car pulled into the driveway of her home. Her doberman, which was in the fenced backyard stood up and began wagging his tail.

  Tisha and I got out of the car, entering her home not long after. I noticed her family sitting in the living room and watching TV. Her mother, Katia, greeted her daughter but paused when she saw me.

Katia: You didn't tell me you were bringing over Ink.

  Tisha looked down at the floor and rubbed her arm.

Tisha: It was unexpected. He needed to stay over here for a night as there are some things he wants to think over before going home.

  She nodded and waved at me. I waved back before following my friend into her bedroom.

  Despite the badass nature Tisha had, she enjoyed decorating her room with cute things like baby animals, flowers, and kawaii accessories that she had bought from Amazon.

  Tisha laid on her bed and cuddled into one of her many stuffed foxes. I joined her, staring at the ceiling. We didn't care about taking off our prom attire.

Tisha: Do you think Matthew is cheating on me? I've been having suspicions for a while.

Me: You should keep an eye on him. He's been known to have many girlfriends at one time.

  She hummed before turning her body towards me.

Tisha: I can't seem to keep a boyfriend. I have one then they either cheat or they breakup with me a week after. I know I'm not a lesbian because I have never had any attraction for women. I know that I'm straight because every month, there is a guy that I am attracted to.

  I didn't know what to say as I had never had that problem. I was attracted to men but I never had a crush on any of the guys from school. Tisha seemed to drone off as she no longer continued to speak. I could tell she didn't want to talk about it.

  I thought to myself for a second.

'What am I going to do? I don't know what to say to Error when I see him again. His confession was unexpected.'

  A voice broke me from my thoughts. Obviously it was Tisha.

Tisha: Do you want to tell me about what happened at the restaurant you were at.

  I sighed while rubbing my face with my hand.

Me: Error confessed his feelings for me.

  Her eyes widened with a spark of glee.

Tisha: He did? Finally. Took him long enough. What did you say?

Me: I didn't say anything. I was so shocked, I walked out and then called you.

Tisha: Do you love him back?

Me: No... yes... maybe? I don't know. He's caring for me and he always makes sure that I'm safe. I've known him since I was a child so I don't know what I'm feeling.

  I was beginning to grow frustrated with my own self.

Tisha: How about this? How would you feel if he suddenly started dating a human male, let's call him Jay, and giving him the same treatment that he gives you?

  She said, pushing herself up into a sitting position. I did the same as I considered my answer.

Me: I would... feel... jealous.

Tisha: Okay. What do you feel when you are with him?

Me: Warm and happy. Error can always bring a smile to my face.

  Tisha then proceeded to give me her next question.

Tisha: How would you feel if... he made out with you, Ink?

  This led me to become speechless. An image of the question was created in my mind. Rainbow blush appeared on my face as my mind continued to think about it, soon going into a more heated scene. This...

Made me realize