𓂸

𝐉𝐚𝐡𝐦𝐢𝐫☝︎

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 4𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"I thought you was gay." Sorin said, peeping from behind Sagira.

Sagira put herself on mute and looked at Rin. "I am." She said confused. "What is that then?" He said, pointing at her phone.

"A female?" Gira answered, still confused. "Thats a female? She got one deep ass voice, thought a nigga had turned you out fo a minute." Sorin said, laughing a bit and opening the fridge.

"You stupid but anyways child, her name Jahmir." She said, raising her hand when Jahmir called out her name. "Yes, she changed ha name and no, I ain't meet ha online." She continued making Sorin smack his lips.

"I ain't even get to ask them questions yet but gon head n get you some. Proud of you, Ace." He said, smiling and drinking some of his apple juice before handing the rest to Serephina.

She cheesed while rolling her eyes and taking herself off mute.

-

"Whatchu want, bruh?" Neith said into the phone, placing his controller in his lap and running his hands down his face.

"Dick, nigga, fuck you mean what I want? Yo ass aint give me none in almost 3 weeks." Joshua said loudly as Neith stared at the loading screen blankly.

"I ain't give you none cause you keep fuckin playin. That shit get irritatin afta a while, damn." He replied, getting up to close his room door.

Joshua sucked his teeth. "Thea you go, gettin in yo feelins. Main reason why yo ass still single." He mumbled.

"Nawl, the main reason why I'm still single is cause I still like yo hoeass. I could go fuck wit somebody else if I wanted to." Neith said, sitting back down in his chair.

"But aight, I'm finna be on my way." He said, leaning over to grab his slippers while hanging up the phone. He stood up, putting his shirt on and sliding his phone in his sweatpants before grabbing his keys and walking out the room.

He walked outside to his car after telling Nesyrn that he'll be back before getting in and starting it up.

-

"Dont start, it take 20 minutes to get to yo fuckin house." Neith said, pushing Joshua inside while frowning his face up.

"Drive faster then, it ain't that damn hard." Josh said, rolling his eyes. "And it ain't that hard to shut yo ass up n stop complainin. Lucky I even came hea cause I could've just said no and told you to tell that nigga you was fuckin the otha day to come dick yo ass down." Neith responded, following him up the stairs.

Josh turned back to look at him before sucking his teeth. "Yea, I know bout that shit. He was postin bout dickin you down good n shit but lemme tell you somethin." Neith said.

"What?" Josh mumbled, walking inside his room. "You wasn't limpin or sore afta you let him hit so whea exactly did that nigga think he dicked you down good at?" He said, staring at Joshua.

"No whea apparently since I was callin you yesterday askin fo some dick, na hurry up n give it to me. You takin too long." Josh said, frowning and sitting on the bed.

Neith stared at him, sliding his slippers off before he started smiling.