V:1 C:1 Welcome to Beacon

(Gonna try to put 2.5 chapters of the show on one, this is gonna be something)

After some days in the hotel, it was time to go to Beacon. I was just thank the fact that he will not have to steal for food now, but what he was not really for was the view of Vale. It only seems like years since I broke out of that place, with some help of that person who set the fire. I never knew who set a blaze to that person, nor really cared, cause as long I can smell the fresh air that Vale gave, I couldn't really care about anything else. 

"Oh, I can't believe my baby sister is going to Beacon with me!" when I heard that quickly wake me up from my thoughts. I turn to see who said that  and found a somewhat tall blond, talking to and hugging, what I'm guessing her "baby sister", who was short, black hair, and I caught her eyes for a second, it must have been sliver.

"This is the best day ever!" she continued.

"Please stop." is what I guess she said, cause I could barely her from all of her gasping. I quickly noted that "big sister" hugs really tightly.

The "big sister" let her go but also saying "But I'm so proud of you!"

"Really Sis, it was nothing" as they continued I being to wonder is this how our brother-hood bonds are meant? Not fight, or kill each other, but just with love?

"-bee's knees." I needed some context for that one.

"I don't want to be the "bee's knees", okay? I don't want to be any kind of knees! I just want to be a normal girl with normal knees." I think I founded my context. Well either way, sisterly bond is something more then the bonds I had.

"What's with you? Aren't you excited?"

"Of course I'm excited... I just..." she sighed, and when she did I knew what was going to say out of her mouth. "I got moved ahead two years. I don't want people to think I'm special or anything." Ozpin been doing some work, and speaking about Ozpin, I still don't know how he learned my part of my code. I got to know his secrets. I turned my head to see the "big sister" giving her "baby sister" a hug.

"But you are special" she said also I sighed quietly, at least she isn't my special. Just then the news feed just got cut off, and appear the Combat Teacher.

"Hello, and welcome to Beacon!" she quickly says.

"Who's that?" quickly said the "big sis". and as quickly as she said it, "My name is Glynda Goodwitch" said the Combat Teacher, well at least I can call her Goodwitch. "Oh." she remark.

"You are among a privileged few who have received the honor of being selected to attend this prestigious academy! Our world is experiencing an incredible time of peace, and as future Huntsmen and Huntresses, it is your duty to uphold it. You have demonstrated the courage needed for such a task, and now it is our turn to provide you with the knowledge and the training to protect our world." 'Among a privileged few' yeah, a little on the nose for me, I could have won the lottery with my luck.

"Oh, wow! Look, you can see Signal from up here!" as the sisters looked out the window, I tried to find Signal, end up giving up after a second of looking outside, most of the buildings look the same "I guess home isn't too far after all!" the baby sis said.

"Beacon's our home, now." Yeah, a place where I belong, if you could say that. The quiet must have ended for about half a second, cause than a student who was so moved, he started to groaning. Sigh. "This is going to be a trip alright" I thought to my self.

"Well... I guess the view isn't for everyone." said the blond, which I agree with.

"It was a nice moment while it lasted." I notice something on the "big sis's" shoe, it looked green and dis-Oh...

"I wonder who we're gonna meet! I just hope they're better than Vomit Boy. Oh, Yang, gross! You have puke on your shoe!" I quickly looked away as to not be part of the that problem.

"Gross, gross, gross, gross, gross, gross, gross, gross!"

"Get-Get away! Get away from me! Get away from me! Get away from me! Get away from me!" I don't know what came over me, but I smile at the words.

(Yep knew that was going to happen. PAST 800 WORDS *insert Pedro Pascal laughing and crying gif* here, will try to get the 2 chapters in the next one. Second verse same as the first criticism is welcomed)