V:3 C:12 The Fall of Peace

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Air buses are seen picking up the last few civilians and students at the docks outside of Beacon. Port and Oobleck oversee the evacuation.

"That's it! Everybody on board! This is a mandatory evacuation!" Port said to all that were good to go.

"A safe zone has been established in Vale! Please, remain calm and listen to Atlas personnel!" Oobleck flowed after.

Weiss stares at what is in front of her, in disbelief. As Ruby comes running down the path, Zwei barks to alert Weiss to her leader's presence, and Weiss turns around to greet her.

"Ruby!"

"Oh, I found you!" 

"Ruby, where have you-"

"Don't worry, I'm fine! What's going on?" Ruby then notices Weiss' gaze. "Weiss? What is it?" Weiss steps aside, giving Ruby a clear view of Yang and Blake lying on the ground. Both girls have bandages wrapped around their wounds, and the latter is unconscious. Behind them sit Nora and Ren, who are too battered and bruised to fight. Blake reaches over and places her hand on Yang's.

"I'm sorry." Bakle said.

Ruby then turn and see Barbatos. She thought that she was having a bad dream, but when she pitch herself, she still sees Barbatos' body with dozens of cuts and stabs, an eyepatch over his left eye, and his left arm in a sling. Ruby reaches out to both Barbatos and Yang and opens her mouth to say something, but in her emotional state, she doesn't know what to say.

"I'm so sorry." Blake curled up in a somewhat fetal position, also letting go of a tear.

"Yang..." Ruby let out, not knowing what else to say.

"Hey." Ruby turn to see Sun. "She's gonna be okay. The soldiers have a ship ready to take you guys to Vale."

"And Barbatos?"

"Although some of the Doctor on site thrown up due to his state. Oobleck said he will be fine."

"But Jaune and Pyrrha are still missing." Nora said while trying to stand up.

"What!?" Ruby said in a confused tone.

"Look, guys, that giant Grimm is circling the school! Even the White Fang are pulling out! We all have to go, now!" Sun said while pointing at that Grimm.

"We're not... leaving!" Said Ren over, but quickly fell on his knee, groaning a bit.

"I'll find them... I'll find them, and I'll bring them back." Ruby said to everyone.

"No!" Weiss said, in a very powerful voice. "We will find them." She turns to Nora and Ren. "Watch after them. We'll be back."

"You better be! Idiots." Sun yell at the two girls running towards Beacon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 The front of Beacon Tower as Jaune and Pyrrha run out of the front door. The muffled sounds of Ozpin and Cinder's fight can be heard.

"Okay," Jaune said in a bit of a worried tone. " I think I have Glynda's number." He said while looking through his Scroll. "Oh, where is it?" Pyrrha turns and stares silently at Beacon Tower. "Uh." Jaune's voice soon breaks her concentration. "Pyrrha? What was all of that?"