V:4 C:10 City of Green

(Hmm, what to say here... Hi)

(3rd Person)

Oscar looks toward the window. His fingers tense for a moment. He looked over at all of his packed stuff again.

"I'm sorry." Ozpin said to Oscar, in sadden tone.

"You know..." Oscar started to say. "The weirdest part is how it feels. Leaving home is crazy. Going to the city is crazy. Everything you've told me is completely crazy. But it doesn't feel crazy anymore. It feels like I'm doing the right thing."

"Well... I suppose that's good." Ozpin said trying to calm him down.

"No. It's scary."

"I know, Oscar." Oscar turn to the sky as thunder crackles in the distance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the train station, it has begun storming, and Oscar hurries to the covered platform, holding his hands over his head. When he gets there, he walks up to a large machine with a screen on it, which reads: 

"Welcome!

Scan Lien to begin."

Oscar rests a Lien card against a scanner. The screen displays an error message that reads:

"ERROR

Unable to complete request.

REASON GIVEN:

Insufficient Funds (Code: 726)"

"Stupid thing. I'm assuming whatever weird magic this is doesn't come with an infinite supply of money?" Oscar asked him.

"I'm afraid you'll have to solve this one on your own." Ozpin replied. Oscar suddenly becomes more alert.

"Huh?"

"Be on your guard." Ozpin replied only this time in a hush tone.

"What do you mean?" Oscar asked, as Oscar turn to his left seeing a large man with a two-tone olive green coat, with pants that were black, with a pouch strapped to each pants leg, and his boots are brown with white fronts, walking towards him.

"Here." The man said out loud, as he raise his fist. In response, Oscar flinches away and widens his eyes, uttering a small noise. The man then slams his fist down on the machine, which beeps and makes the sound of dispensing paper, while Oscar straightens up and stares. As Hazel moves his fist, the machine spits out a small ticket. While Hazel walks away, Oscar picks the ticket up and then looks at him. The man then stops and looks back at him.

"Don't let such a small obstacle block your path." He said, he then resumes on his way, while Oscar watches.

"That man. I felt... Who is he?" Oscar asked Ozpin.

"Hazel Rainart, a very deadly man." Ozpin told Oscar. Just then a train's horn can be heard, and after a short while it arrival, with sliver color sides with light blue lighting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A cracked signed bearing the name Kuroyuri rests against ruins. The dilapidated village showed two things ruin, and death. Ruby and Jaune walk though the village sadden by seeing it, carrying Qrow on a stretcher. They pause and look unhappily around.

"Oh, man." Jaune said seeing the deathly quiet village.

"Yeah." Ruby can only respond.

They only moved forward, through this 'graveyard'.