V:2 C:2 The Demons and The Cat

(This one is going to be explaining something, so sorry if this one isn't really too good. Well other then that, LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!)

(3rd Person)

Ozpin and Glynda see through the window into Ozpin's office to find a small Bullhead fleet coming in.

"Ironwood certainly loves bringing his work wherever he travels," Glynda said with almost... anger in her voice.

"Well, running an academy and a military makes him a busy man," Ozpin said as three more Bullheads join the fleet. "But yes, those are a bit of an eyesore," he saids as he wipes his eyes for a moment, before a chirping beep sounds, Ozpin turned to his desk to see a hollow-message "Access Requested" on his desk. "Come in."

Ironwood enters the room with an cordially "Ozpin!"

"Hello, General," He says as he quickly looks at his empty mug of coffee.

"Please, drop the formalities." He says as he shake hands as Glynda approaches. "It's been too long. And Glynda! It has certainly been too long since we last met."

"Oh, James!" she gives a personable wave and then drops all pleasantries. "I'll be outside." She quickly walked out of the room.

As Ironwood looked as the door shut behind Glynda, he turns to Ozpin "Well, she hasn't changed a bit."

"So, what in the world has brought you all the way down from Atlas?" Ozpin says as he reach for a kettle, pouring as he speaks. "Headmasters don't typically travel with their students, for the Vytal Festival." Quickly pouring another cup, and giving it to Ironwood.

"Well, you know how much I love Vale this time of year," He says as he grabbing the cup, he then pulls a canteen of alcohol, and pours a bit of it into his cup."Besides, with you hosting, I thought that this might be a good opportunity for us to catch up."

Ozpin looked at the little brown sea in his mug, before looking at Ironwood "I can certainly appreciate the quality time between friends, however, a small fleet outside my window has me concerned."

"Well, concern is what brought them here."

"I understand that travel between kingdoms has become increasingly difficult."

"Oz, you and I both know why I brought those men and Knights"

Ozpin quickly took a drink of coffee, before saying "We are in a time of peace. Shows of power like this are just going to give off the wrong impression." He looked at the brown sea again.

"But if what Qrow said is true-"

"If what Qrow said is true, then we will handle it tactfully," Ozpin emphasizes this as he holds up an index finger. "It's the Vytal Festival. A time to celebrate unity and peace. So I suggest that you not scare people by transporting hundreds of soldiers halfway across the continent."

"I'm just being cautious."

"As am I. Which is why we will continue to train the best Huntsmen and Huntresses we can. Which reminds me, have you gotten to take a look at that file?"

"Yes."

"Could I see it?"

Ironwood reached in his jacket to pull out his scroll, as he hit many buttons, it shows an old man, late 50s, in a lab coat. He clear his throat before say "I am Professor Solomon, if you are watching this, this means the weapons' of Altas have been completed. Also many of you have seen, yes these are children, but trust me, they can beat anything large scale army, with enough Demons. They secret to their success, is not better training, or better weapons, it is the Battle Enhanced Suit or BES for short. Now this these things is more deadly then any Knight Ironwood makes, as this one doesn't have AI it has a human mind, not only giving basic info that the Knight give out too, but giving the freedom of war to the pilot. Now was it wrong training young kids to fight, yes, but I have given a reason why the people of Altas to never kneel to another Kingdom, like what happen during the Great War. Either it be Grimm or Huntsmen. Nothing can stop them. It's like what they say 'The end justifies the means'" Ironwood quickly turned off the scroll, and the room was quiet.